• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Steven Universe

big sexy

MBTI Type
INfP
Steven: ENFP
Garnet: INTJ
Pearl: ISXJ
Amethyst: ESFP
Rose Quartz: ENFJ
Lapis Lazuli: INFP

big sexy

MBTI Type
INfP
I'm slightly surprised no one responded, SU is a fairly popular cartoon right now. Do not many here watch the show or is it just that people mostly agree with my typings so there's not much of a reason to say anything? Also here to add a couple more characters -

Greg: ISFP
Connie: INFJ?

Kinda reconsidering Garnet as INTJ. Sometimes she strikes me as ISTJ or ISTP.

á´…eparted

passages
Pearl is absolutely ISFJ. No question at all. I agree with the rest.

This is my favorite show on TV currently. It's SO GOOD!!! :D

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have never seen this show, but I know that its creator, Rebecca Sugar, used to write for Adventure Time, which I love. So I guess I'll have to check it out.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
I only watched it once stoned and grew deeply uncomfortable, and that's a pretty rare feeling for me.

End of story.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This is my favorite show on TV currently. It's SO GOOD!!! :D

What about Sugilite?? I just need to know because...Queen Nicki haha. ESTP?

á´…eparted

passages
I have never seen this show, but I know that its creator, Rebecca Sugar, used to write for Adventure Time, which I love. So I guess I'll have to check it out.

I can't recommend it enough! The character development is superb, it pulls on heart strings a little too well, and is visually and sonically superb.

Yep definitely ESTP 8w7 on a powertrip!

big sexy

MBTI Type
INfP
If you enjoy Adventure Time, particularly Rebecca Sugar's episodes, you'll probably like Steven Universe, BadOctopus. It has a lovely cast of characters and an interesting unfurling plot. Plus the music is beautiful.

That's my guess. I wanted to add her along with Greg and Connie and somehow forgot, d'oh! She's my favorite fusion, do hope we see her again one day. Makes sense for her to be ESTP since she's basically Amethyst's personality amplified combined with Garnet's brute force. And Opal is mostly Pearl's personality...can't wait to see what the Garnet-Pearl fusion will be like.

What do you all think of Garnet? Is my first impression (INTJ) correct or might she actually be ISTX?

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you enjoy Adventure Time, particularly Rebecca Sugar's episodes, you'll probably like Steven Universe, BadOctopus. It has a lovely cast of characters and an interesting unfurling plot. Plus the music is beautiful.
Umm, YEAH, I just read that Rebecca Sugar wrote some of my favorite Adventure Time episodes, like "Simon and Marcy" (uuughhhh, the feels), and she wrote almost all of Marceline's songs.

Okay, now I really want to watch it.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Whoops, double post. Oh well.

I just started watching. Garnet is the shit. I hope Amethyst gets less annoying, though.

á´…eparted

passages
Whoops, double post. Oh well.

I just started watching. Garnet is the shit. I hope Amethyst gets less annoying, though.

She retains her "I DO WHAT I WANT" attitude, but she comes down to earth more often as the series progresses, and her relationship with pearl becomes important and involved.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A gem of a show. ;)

Garnet: ISTP 5w6 8w9 2w1 sp/so
Amethyst: ESFP 7w6 3w4 8w9 sx/sp (Initially thought w8, but over time her 6 wing became obvious and I think it's just her Se and/or sx-ness that had me thinking otherwise; my first impression of her heart fix was 4w3 until they focused on her not liking to dwell on her identity and instead basing it on what other people want)
Pearl: ISTJ slowly breaking down into Si-Fi as the series progresses. 1w2 6w5 4w3 sp/sx (I'm only 100% sure of ISTJ. I haven't focused on her as much because she always annoyed the fuck out me. She still has her own good moments though.)
Steven: I'm not too sure of him: definitely Ne/Si and a feeler... Maybe ENFP but something about it feels off because I see Fe in him but at the same time he has too much Ne to be ESFJ. 6w7 2w1 9w1 so/sx (Or 7w6, he's playful and has other 7 traits but I feel like he has more reactivity and focus on loyalty than the average 7)
Rose: ENFJ 9 or 2 but either way both are in her tritype.
Lars: Se-Fe ESTP 6w7 3w2 8w7 so/sp; interesting if stereotypical sensing-intuition contrast between him and his ex-friend Ronaldo -- he conforms while Ronaldo isn't afraid to get weird.
Sadie: ISFP?
Lapis Lazuli: Fi-Si INFP 4w5 so/sp or sp/so?
Greg: ISFP 9w8 7w6 2w1 so/sx
Connie: ISFJ 6w5 2w1 9w1 sp/sx
Ruby: eSTP 8w9
Sapphire: INFJ
Ronaldo: Ne-Fe ENTP 6w7 so/sx
Peridot: ESTJ 1w? 5w6 ?w? sp/so
Jasper: ESTP 8w7 3w4 7w8 sx/so
Sour Cream: ISFP 9w1 so/sx
Vadalia: I missed the latest episode she was in, but this was what she vibed to me in her first appearance: ISFP 4w3 sx

Edit: After watching that episode... She's changed. Integration to 1 and function development?

Forgot some and just didn't get enough of others to include them.

Last edited:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm finished with season 1!! :happy2:

Steven: ENFP/ESFJ
Garnet: ISTP
Pearl: ISFJ (kind of like Double D from EEnE who's factual and intellectual but not a T, except Pearl is less anxious) 1w2/2w1
Rose Quartz: ENFJ
Lapis Lazuli (my fave): INFP 4w5
Lars: ESTP 6w7
Buck: 3w4

big sexy

MBTI Type
INfP
Buck Dewey: ISTP?
Jenny Pizza: ESFP? definitely ExFx
Sour Cream: ISFP
Ronaldo: ENTP
Sadie: ESFJ?

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I LOOOVE this show

Peridot- INTP Ti-Si loop, slowly emerges from it, 5w6
Steven- ENFJ
Pearl-ISFJ
Garnet- ISTP
Amethyst- ESFP
Lapis- INFP
Jasper-ESTJ
Connie-ISFJ

leictreon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
Steven: ENFP
Connie: INFP
Garnet: INTJ
Pearl: ISFJ
Ruby: ESTP
Sapphire: INFJ
Lapis Lazuli: INFP
Jasper: ESTJ
Peridot: IxTP
Yellow Diamond: ENxJ (very unhealthy)
Lars: ESTP
Sadie: ESFP
Sour Cream: ISTP
Mayor Dewey: ESxJ

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
There's a show called Steven Universe? I wouldn't watch it anyway. I REALLY HATE THE NAME STEVE.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What are the types of the rubies?

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My guesses so far:

Steven: ESFJ 6w7 2w1 9w1 so/sp
Garnet: ISTP 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
Pearl: ISTJ 1w2 6w5 2w1 sp/so
Amethyst: ESFP 7w6(could see either wing) 3w4 8w9 sx/sp(instincts are harder cause they feel balanced)
Rose: ENFJ 2w3 9w1 6w7 so/sp
Pink Diamond: Seems more ENFPish but idk if she changed types her what. 7w8 2w3 8w7 so/sp?
Connie: ISFJ 6w5 9w1 2w3 sp/so
Lars: ESTP 6w7 3w4 8w7 so/sp
Sadie: ESFJ 2w3 9w1 6w7 so/sp
Ronaldo: ENTP 6w7(could see either wing) 3w2 9w8 so/sp
Lapis: INFP 4w5 6w5 1w9 sp/so
Peridot: INTP 1w9 5w6 3w4 sp/so(wings are harder though except for the 6 wing- none of them are that apparent)
Greg: ISFP 9w8 6w7 2w3 sp/so
Ruby: ESTP cp 6w7 8w7 3w2 sx/so(Looks 8 at first but seems more fear driven)
Sapphire: INFJ 1w2 5w6 2w1 sp/so
Yellow Diamond ENTJ 8w9 6w5 3w2 so/sp
Blue Diamond: INFP 9w1 4w5 6w5 sp/sx
Onion: INTP 5w4 9w8 3w4 sp/so
Sour Cream: 9w1 7w6 3w4 so/sx
Pink Pearl: INFP 9w1 2w3 6w7 so/sp
Blue Pearl: ISFP 9w1 6w5 2w1 sp/so
Yellow Pearl: ESTJ 3w2 6w5 1w9 sp/so
Padparadscha: INFP 2w3 9w1 7w6 so/sp
Fluorite: INFJ 9w1 2w1 6w5 sp/so
Sardonyx: ESFP 4w3 7w6 9w1 so/sx
Sugilite: ESTP 8w7 7w8 3w2 sx/so

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'll try on the mains, especially looking at how they've developed in into the future:

Steven: ENFP 2w3 6w7 9w1 so/sp
Connie: ISFJ 6w5 9w1 2w3 sp/so
Pearl: ISTJ 6w7 1w2 2w3 so/sp; I could buy 1w2 as well, but I think loyalty and reactivity are more prominent
Amethyst: ESFP 7w6 3w4 9w8/8w9 sx/so [I'd argue evasiveness]
Garnet: ISTP 9w8 5w6 (2?) sp/so
Peridot: T type, 3w4 ?w6 1w9, sx blind [I can't see 1 core at all, she's competency for sure but she's arrogant in the best way]
Lapis: INFP 9w8 4w5 6w5 sp/so [I'd argue disintigration to 6]
Jasper: ESTJ 8w9 3w2 7w8 with some instincts
White: ESTJ 3w2 1w9 6w5 so/sp [Unless I'm focusing too much on the narc tendencies? Could also be 1w9]
Yellow: ExTJ with at least two competency fixes, sp/so
Blue: INFP 9w1 4w3 6w7 so/sp
Pink: ENFJ 7w8 2w3 8w7 so/sx
Spinnel: ExFx 2w3 6w7 9w8 so/sp
Pink Pearl: The 9-est 9 who ever 9ed, probably IxFJ but we have no info on her really

If anyone is particularly curious on my reasoning, I can elaborate