• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MARVEL Comics

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
Steve Rogers/Captain America-ESTJ
Tony Stark/Iron Man-ENTP
Thor-ESFJ
Bruce Banner/Hulk-ISFP
Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow-ESTP
Clint Barton/Hawkeye-ISTJ
Nick Fury-ESTJ
Agent Phil Coulson-ESFP
Loki-ENTJ
Odin-ESTJ
Freya-ENFJ
Voulstagg-ESTP
Sif-ESTJ
Sam Wilson/Falcon-ESFP
Alexander Pierce-ENTJ
Crossbones-ISTJ
General Ross-ESTJ
Betty Ross-ENFP
James Rhodes/War Machine-ISFJ
Pepper Potts-ENFJ
Jarvis-ISTJ
Peter Quill/Star lord-ESFP
Gamora-ISTP
Drax the Destroyer-ISTP
Rocket Raccoon-ESTP
Groot-INFJ
Ronan the Accuser-ENTJ
Nebula-INTP
Thanos-INTJ
Peter Parker/Spiderman-ENTP
Gwen Stacy-ENTJ
Norman Osborn/Green Goblin-ENTJ
Harry Osborn-ESTJ
Max Dillon/Electro-INFP
Rhino-ESTP
Doctor Octopus-INTP
Doctor Manhattan-INTP
Bucky Barns/Winter Soldier-ESFP
Johan Shmitt/Red Skull-ENTJ
Mary Jane Watson-ESTJ
Deadpool-ENTP
Logan/Wolverine-ISTP
Jean Grey-ISTJ
Scott Summers/Cyclops-ESTJ
Hank/Beast-INTP
Storm-INTJ
Charles Xavier/Professor X-INFJ
Erik Lehnsherr/Magneto-INTJ
Stan Lee-ESTP

Agree/disagree?

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I would have pegged the Storm of the comics, especially the Dave Crockman years as an INFJ as opposed to an INTJ, because of her elemental connection that seems so NFJ-like. I agree with you on many of the others. Not so sure about Jean Grey being ISTJ though. Also, I noticed that you didn't list Night Crawler or Shadow Cat. I really like both of those characters. What's your take on them? Also, are you familiar with Cable, Domino, Shatter Star and Rictor? Cannon Ball and Danielle Moonstar? I've read a lot of comics. haha.

Myshkin14

MBTI Type
INFJ
Never read the comics, so I'm guessing from the movies:

Wolverine - ISTP
Cyclops - STJ
Prof. Xavier - ENFJ
Storm - FJ
Beast - INTP
Rogue - INFP
Nightcrawler - ISFP
Colossus - ISFJ (really wish he and nightcrawler had been a bigger part of all the movies)
Iron Man - ENTP
Thor - ESTP
Hulk - INFP
Spiderman - INFP
Captain America - ESFJ

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, half seem spot on, while there are others that are very debatable.
But cool poster design, at least. ;)

Like Spider-man, for example. I'd say he's as often portrayed as INTP or ISTP as he is INFP. Tobey Maguire's Spider-man seemed pretty INFP, while Andrew Garfield's seems more ISTP, by contrast.

(Although people who know comics better are welcome to disagree... I've only been a dabbler, at best.)

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
[MENTION=8074]Seymour[/MENTION] I agree that many on the chart are off. Also, yeah, McGuire's Spider-Man does seem more FP. Stan Lee said in an interview that he originally intended Peter Parker to be the kind of kid who got teased and picked on, a nerd with a good heart and strong convictions. I always liked Peter Parker.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=23609]bilbotook[/MENTION] I like that you typed JARVIS.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Very interesting article on Stan Lee, I've been following the claims of Kirby and Lee and its a fascinating story. I think that the writer of the article has touched on something that maybe if Stan Lee had focused on his strengths it would have been remarkable what could have been created. Instead he isolated himself, took credit for work he didn't do and had to fend off accusations for his whole career. wasn't creating the multiverse enough?

It’s Stan Lee’s Universe