• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dennis the Menace (1950's TV show)

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:)

I sometimes relate to Dennis. I try to help, but cause bigger problems.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It happens to me too, sometimes, lol. Or more often I try to help and end up making myself look stupid!

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It happens to me too, sometimes, lol. Or more often I try to help and end up making myself look stupid!

Does anybody know what type Dennis the Menace is?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I loved the original show when I was a kid. I thought Wilson was a stodgy old fuck but as an adult I sort of understand his frustration now.

I’d definitely type Dennis an extrovert but I would have to watch it more. Maybe ESFP?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I loved the original show when I was a kid. I thought Wilson was a stodgy old fuck but as an adult I sort of understand his frustration now.

I’d definitely type Dennis an extrovert but I would have to watch it more. Maybe ESFP?

I thought ENFP because of how imaginative he is. I pretty much went from being like Dennis to being like Mr. Wilson

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you remember how there were two different Mr. Wilsons in the original live action series?

there's a lot of interesting history behind that show. Also the actor playing Dennis went through a pretty rough time, especially after the actor playing the first Wilson died.

Kind of makes rewatches of the old episodes less enjoyable when you learn about the darker aspects behind the scenes.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do you remember how there were two different Mr. Wilsons in the original live action series?

there's a lot of interesting history behind that show. Also the actor playing Dennis went through a pretty rough time, especially after the actor playing the first Wilson died.

Kind of makes rewatches of the old episodes less enjoyable when you learn about the darker aspects behind the scenes.

It really does.