• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Craig Ferguson

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
I was a pretty regular Conan-watcher until I stumbled upon Mr. Ferguson during a commercial break. Now I've flipped allegiances.

So...what type? All I'm getting is Ne off the deep end. I read his book recently, and it's Ne off the deep end too :D. I'm leaning a bit towards F.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was a pretty regular Conan-watcher until I stumbled upon Mr. Ferguson during a commercial break. Now I've flipped allegiances.

So...what type? All I'm getting is Ne of the deep end. I read his book recently, and it's Ne off the deep end too :D. I'm leaning a bit towards F.

sounds good

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTP.

I'd do him.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
INFP, certainty: low.

I really doubt ENTP though, did you hear his Britney Spears speech?

Koocoomoo

MBTI Type
iNFp
Enneagram
4w3?
INFP, certainty: low.

I really doubt ENTP though, did you hear his Britney Spears speech?

Are thinkers supposed to be completely devoid of emotions?
They're not robots.
And since he was an alcoholic it is logical that it left a lasting emotional mark on him.
I seriously disagree with Craig being an F

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You guys almost had me sold on Craig being an ENTP, until I saw the episodes that referenced his early stint in life as an interpretive dancer (not a joke). I'll go with my initial ENFP assessment.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTP 9w8 So/Sx.

Really? You know, I just can't imagine an ENTP doing interpretive dance. Put on this leotard and dance the color blue to the bongos!

Somebody, help me invision this possibility.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Really? You know, I just can't imagine an ENTP doing interpretive dance. Put on this leotard and dance the color blue to the bongos!

Somebody, help me invision this possibility.

He is an ENTP and an So/Sx, so he does crazy and eccentric things. Normal.

I can see ESTP, but defineltly ExTP 9w8 So/Sx.

But I think ENTP tend more to be satiric and bubbly talk show host, like Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewart. Thoses are ENTPs too.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He is an ENTP and an So/Sx, so he does crazy and eccentric things. Normal.

I can see ESTP, but defineltly ExTP 9w8 So/Sx.

But I think ENTP tend more to be satiric and bubbly talk show host, like Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewart. Thoses are ENTPs too.

I was buying ENTP, because he seems to relate to the female guests very similarly than local ENTPs. But, still I get an ENFP vibe from him. Still.. I don't see interpretive dance as a wacky ENTP pasttime, especially being young and coming out of rough & tumble Scotland. Maybe I'll read his book, I'm intrigued.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was buying ENTP, because he seems to relate to the female guests very similarly than local ENTPs. But, still I get an ENFP vibe from him. Still.. I don't see interpretive dance as a wacky ENTP pasttime, especially being young and coming out of rough & tumble Scotland. Maybe I'll read his book, I'm intrigued.

Craig F has no Fi, lol.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

So...what type? All I'm getting is Ne off the deep end. I read his book recently, and it's Ne off the deep end too :D. I'm leaning a bit towards F.

Conan bores the hell out of me, it just feels so fake to me. It's like I don't know, an ESTJ trying to be an over the top ENTP or something. Or an ENTP trying to fake enfjness. Or maybe he's just not that good an actor and doesn't really give a fuck.
Ferguson is geniune, REALLY talented guy. I couldn't come up with his humor if i tried. Most of what I see in the 'top shows' is over the top. Take out the dollars and quality guests and it's just a guy acting crazy on screen. Ferguson would make me laugh sitting on his ass drinking coffee, not even trying.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

from 5:30/5:40

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
I think he's genuinely hilarious which I cannot say about the other late night people I have watched ;)

Probably extraverted. I actually thought he was ESFP, before I typed myself as ESFP!

I do think he is F. T can also object to the Britney Spears thing (I did see that - here's a link btw (YouTube)). However, T would not talk about it in terms of personal feelings the way that he did. He has no trouble talking about what does and does not "feel right" to him, e.g. making fun of struggling Spears does not "feel right" with him.