• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Final Fantasy

maskara

MBTI Type
FiNe
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All the Final Fantasy 1 characters are INTP because they go through the world extremely detached and not personally involved with anything that's going on.

And when you zoom in on the character sprites you see stoic facial expressions and the occasional middle finger too.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
FFIV

00700974-photo-final-fantasy-iv.jpg

Cecil: ISFJ
Kain: ESTP
Rosa: INFJ
Cid: ENTP
Yang: ISFP
Palom: INFP
Parum: INTP
Edge: ESFP
Tellah: INTJ
Raina: INTJ
Edward: ENFP

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know there has got to be some FF fans on this site. Im only familiar with a couple of the games, so your consensus would probably be beneficial.

VII
Cloud : ISTP
Tifa : ESFJ
Aeris : INFP
Barret : XSTJ
Vincent : INFJ
Sephiroth : INTJ
Cid : ESTP
Rex XIII : IXFJ
Cait Sith : EXFP
Yuffie : EXXP

VIII
Squall : INFJ?
Laguna : ENTP
Rinoa :
Zell : ENFP
Selphie : ESFP
Seifer : ESTP
Quistis :
Irvine :

Cloud is an ISFP :D

Well...maybe. I just always thought it was all a giant facade, especially because...remember? he had amnesia and acted like how he thought he should be, his ideal of what a perfect SOLIDER would be like, based very much off of his late friend Zach.

Before he was injected with Jenova cells, he was quite meek, and not all together too dashing or a very adept fighter. So you know, the whole strong silent thing was obviously a facade, and not the real him. I always felt like that was the point.

Actually, I almost think INFP as well. He was a bit of a dreamer and loner when he was younger, before he went off to join Solider. He wanted to become a great SOLIDER like Sephiroth, which was his idol, and leave his small town. (but obviously, this was a mistake, and a little unrealistic since he was not suited naturally for such a position. It really seemed like a head in the clouds kind of action) Oh, and why do you think his name is Cloud? it's because he's so moody.

I actually think Tifa was the obvious ISTP, lol. I think Red XIII was an INFJ, and Vincent was probably INTP.

Barret maybe was...ESTP, ESFP? he seemed overly emotional, and would go off the handle all of the time. He was obviously hard and a very tough kind of guy, but I always felt like he was very warm and caring underneath the surface. He would always get really emotional and upset in tense or dangerous situations, or when talking about his daughter.
:wubbie:

tumblr_lyioxtnNdT1qbghoko1_500.gif

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, and I think Sephiroth was actually possible a ENFJ/INFJ because you know, so many fanatics and extremists where, that's basically what he was when you think about it.

Think Hitler.

His whole motive had to do with his "Mother" and being a Cetra, and he grew to hate the human race all together. I don't think much of his actions where motivated all that much by ration or logical. He wasn't all that much calm or collected.

Kind of seemed like an evil XNFJ to me....

Manipulative, deceitful, grandiose and dogmatic/religious kind of world-view after he found out about his real heritage and what he was.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
See, INTJ would fit as well but I just think...well he's obviously motivated by emotional reasons? I suppose one could say that he's in the grip of his inferior Fi, but it's hard to say. He believes it's his lives purpose that he was specifically chosen for, to destroy the planet.
I feel like it's Fe towards his people, the Cetra. I think Sepihroth would not be a normal INFJ though, as he obviously was a little sociopathic, and had psychological problems. I think he must have felt removed his entire life from the rest of the world, as he was so beyond the normal realms of human potential, because he was a Cetra. I think he was very isolated and raised only to be a SOLIDER, and by Hojo as merely...a scientific experiment or subject. Once he learned about his real ancestry, and what he was and where he came from, he grew angry at humanity and our world, and thought that the right thing to do would be to destroy it all.