• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Daria

Type Daria

• ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFJ

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• ISFP

• ESFP

• ESTP

• ISTP

• ESFJ

• ISFJ

• ESTJ

• ISTJ

• Total voters

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:laugh:

She seems too dry to be an INTP.

You don't know any INTPs.

My first piece of evidence is the episode where that football player comes back to school, acts like a douchebag, and then dies. Dom Ti conflicting with inferior Fe is on full display.

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Another old thread I'm posting on, whatever...

Daria has never struck me as an INTJ or ISTJ. Definite 5w4 sp/so IMO, but I'm torn between INTP and INFP. INTP makes sense, especially, as Vulcan said, the thing about how she connected with people after that footballer died. Still, I'd primarily guess INFP, only because it seems like her character is mainly based around Fi. (Though I definitely have known plenty of very dry INTPs).

As for the others:

Jane: ISTP
Trent: ISFP
Quinn: ESFJ
Jake: ESFJ
Helen: ENTJ
Brittany: ESFP
Kevin: ENFP

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
Didn't read the entire thread, just skimmed the first and last pages. I think Daria is INTP and I agree with Quinn as ESFJ. Duals.