• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

LBTM: The Search for Elle Woods

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
Soooo... I know SOMEBODY on this forum has to have watched this show! I did a lot of theater/acting in my jr. high and high school days, so it evoked old memories.

1) First, what do you think Elle Wood's type is? I know this makes things a little complicated since interpretations of actors could portray her as different types.

2) Then, care to guess the types of the girls auditioning? I'll just share my thoughts on one:

* Autumn - ENFJ
I believe she is an ENFJ because she is sensitive to the tension among the girls, and often takes the initiative to defuse it. While other types share this trait, the way she goes about doing it makes me think of ENFJs. At one point they wanted the girls to fill out sheets of paper that said stuff like "Who is the worst singer in the group?" Autumn stood up and told them that the questions were ridiculous, and that they were going to rewrite them to "Who is the most improved singer in the group?", etc. Her standing up against what she feels is wrong came across to me as very conscientious, which is how I would describe the couple of ENFJs that I know.

Also, at another point she sensed a lot of tension among the girls, so she started a pillow fight (Lightening The Mood | Video | Legally Blonde The Musical: The Search For Elle Woods | Ep. 4 | 'Deleted Scene' | Pillow-Fight! | MTV). She either 1) Really wanted to hit Natalie in the face with a pillow, or 2) Predicted that Natalie would react the best to being hit with a pillow (i.e. not taking it personally).

Anyways, hoping to read about the thoughts of other people whose souls have been sucked away by Reality T.V. =)

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
Elle Woods comes across as an ESFP. A very bright ESPF. A possibility of ESFJ .

I totally agree, but I didn't want to say anything initially, lol. I am stuck at ESFx. If I had to pick one I would say ESFJ.

I honestly didn't think I was going to like the musical, but it is just so... cute.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Elle reminds me of Cher from Clueless and I'd say Cher is a ESFJ.