• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Madonna: ESTP?

Amalie Muller

MBTI Type
ENTP
This thread is about typing American pop music superstar Madonna -- the biggest selling female solo artist of all time.

I've watched a lot of interviews with her, and I think she's probably ESTP. I found it tricky to choose between ESTP and ISTP early on though, as she's very near the middle of the introvert/extrovert scale. But she seems to have much more conscious use of the Fe function than ITPs generally do, and doesn't appear to analyze EVERYTHING, and so she's probably ESTP rather than ISTP. :)

So, basically:

My first choice on Madonna's type: ESTP
My second choice (I always like to give a second option haha): ISTP

What do you guys think? :)

---

CelebrityTypes.com type Madonna as ESTP.

Keirsey.com type Madonna as ESTP.

TypeLogic.com type Madonna as ESTP.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
She's done more image-shifting than I can see out of most ISTPs. I'd be more inclined to say ESTP, too.