• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Roger from American Dad

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What type is he ?

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
There's a Roger on Family Guy? Or do you mean American dad?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't take that kind of sass off of an eNTP!! Kick his shins!!

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Don't take that kind of sass off of an eNTP!! Kick his shins!!

Got my shins blown off by a Nazzi machine gun.

555650588_l.jpg

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh you think you're funny. But I have two shins! Who's laughing now?!

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
sorry yall
proceed with typing the alien dude that i resemble so

S

Sniffles

Got my shins blown off by a Nazzi machine gun.

555650588_l.jpg

Actually it was the "Tojos" who blew his shins off.

Anyways, about Roger on American Dad:
Roger (voiced by Seth MacFarlane) is one of the main characters in the animated comedy series American Dad!. He is a space alien (whose appearance resembles that of the greys) living with the Smith family, Roger is sarcastic, surly and speaks in swish. Speculation exists regarding Roger's sexuality, but the discussion might be moot, as he is an alien after all. Roger came to live with the Smith family after saving Stan Smith's life in Area 51. He has lived with the Smiths for four years.

Roger's flamboyant talking pattern is a parody of Paul Lynde. He can speak Spanish (though not very well). On his home planet, he was a greeter at a Wal-Mart-analogue store called Philaxido. His favorite baseball team is the San Diego Padres. His favorite movie is Miller's Crossing.

Roger (American Dad!) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I'm going with ESFP

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmm
E-S-F-P
i can see that

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i see more of a T than ESFP. Homer simpson is and ESFP.

maybe EXTJ or ESTP.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It is dangerous for him to be continuously nice, due to the fact that he has large amounts of pent-up rage. If he doesn't "let his bitchiness out" periodically, it will turn into bile and poison him, eventually killing him if the rage was pent-up longer. He returns to normal if he's a jerk to someone or something long and hard enough.

inferior Fi ?

what about ISTP?
inferior Fe and all

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It is dangerous for him to be continuously nice, due to the fact that he has large amounts of pent-up rage. If he doesn't "let his bitchiness out" periodically, it will turn into bile and poison him, eventually killing him if the rage was pent-up longer. He returns to normal if he's a jerk to someone or something long and hard enough.

inferior Fi ?

what about ISTP?
inferior Fe and all

i think ESTP. inferior Fe is probably more likely to get angry for no reason :) . the XXTJs i know who have Fi seriously never get angry lash out...more of a brood. I just cant see him as ISTP.

ESTP is my guess. although the show def has a Ne feel that is going to distort any of our typing

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yeah
ESTP it is
makes the most sense

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Definitely as he is very manipulative. Much more so than I think an ESFP would be.

Brian2626

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always thought more of an ENTP or ENFP character, mostly because me and my ENFP brother kind of act like Roger at times, especially my brother. Defiantly an ExxP