• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Akame ga Kill!

Nate River

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, I tried this once, but created a blog post instead. I've been looking around the site and trying to find threads that interest me. I typed in Akame ga Kill! and nothing popped up. I know that the anime is fairly new, but shame on you anime fans for not creating an mbti thread for it:nono:! Anyway, I'm going to see what you guys think about their Myers-Briggs personality types.

I think that Akame is ISxx, so start from there!

Golden Experience

Near, I guess most of the useres here are older than us and have no idear of insider or not so popular anime. I think they are more into Naruto and OP and FT and what eveeer.

I think I will start to read this manga today:

lostbrain.jpg

Man this guy could be me, the first page and I already see similarities. Very interesting!
01.jpg

it sounds pretty promising you might want to read it too?

Oh and idk I am also pretty in to the psychological/shounen/gore/marshal arts/anarchy etc. genre section. (I like it how you feel disgusted at them. Plain AWESOME)

1.jpg

- drawing something disgusting takes a lot of effort.

zilzie

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
?
I've only seen up to episode 8 but so far my guesses are

Mine: ExTx, ENTJ maybe?
Sheele: ENFP
Tatsumi: ExFP
Najenda : IxxJ
Akame: either ISTJ,INFJ, or INFP
Bulat: ESxx, ESFJ?
Esdeath: INTJ

Monbu

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Akame: ISTJ? xD
Esdeath: xNTJ, lean towards ENTJ

JayJayBananas

Najenda - INFJ
Akame - ISTJ
Bulat - ESTJ
Lubbock - ENTP
Chelsea - ENTP
Sheele - INFP
Mine - ENTJ
Leone - ESTP
Tatsumi - ESFJ
Esdeath - ENTJ
The emperor - ESTJ
Honest - INTJ
Kurome - ISFJ
Run - INFJ
Bols - INFP
Seryu - INFJ
Budo - ISTJ
Dr. Stylish - ENTP
Wave - ESFJ
Daidara - ESTP
Nyau - INTP
Liver - ISTJ
Syura - ENTP

*These are all just my decisions, so anybody who sees a mistake, feel free to correct it

Last edited: