• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anime by MBTI

Lain

If you were to type animes according to the functions most prevalent, which would you put in each category?

ESTP - Black Lagoon (Se-Ti)
ESFP - Gurren Lagann / High School of the Dead (Se-Fi)
ESTJ - Gankutsuou (Te-Si)
ESFJ - Hayao Miyazaki films (Fe-Si)

ENTP - Baccano! (Ne-Ti)
ENFP- Every Harem ever made / FLCL (Ne-Fi)
ENTJ - Death Note (Te-Ni)
ENFJ - Trigun (Fe-Ni)

INTP - Ergo Proxy (Ti-Ne)
INFP - Neon Genesis Evangelion (Fi-Ne)
INTJ - Code Geass (Ni-Te)
INFJ - Serial Experiment Lain (Ni-Fe)

ISTP -Cowboy Bebop (Ti-Se)
ISFP - Wolf's Rain (Fi-Se)
ISTJ - Hellsing (Si-Te)
ISFJ - Samurai Champloo (Si-Fe)

Monbu

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTP - Baccano! (Ne-Ti)

Agreed lol

I'm not good at typing, but I'd say Danganronpa is ISTP, Durarara!! is ExTP, Natsume Yuujinchou is INFJ, and Watamote is... INFP? Gintama probably ENTP too :) but who knows haha, I'm terrible XD

ChrisDiasCalado

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3W4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Neon Genesis Evangelion is feels too the max !
Although when I first saw Shinji I thought he was ISFJ with his reactions I found it interesting when he turned out to be a really weird INFP

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hunter x Hunter: ESTP kinda show made by an INTP genius with an ENFP MC.

One Piece the most ENFP show ever with the main character the same type and author

Dragon Ball: This is interesting you would think Se here but Master Roshi teaches us martial arts is about expanding your body and mind beyond physical pleasures and living life to the fullest so probably Ne or even Ni here. I'll pick ENFP for it since our MC is ENFP in the series and takes Master Roshi's Fe and Ni teachings to heart even to this day

Naruto: idk I guess INTP like Kakashi, you need to be a deceptive Ninja to survive and calm, something our ENFP MC is not lol.

Bleach, ISFP like our MC. Very chill and day to day and value driven show.

Yu Yu Hakusho: INFP show run by a ESTP MC.