• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Penny Dreadful MBTI ( i luv dis show omg )

MBTI Type
ENFP
If anyone likes 1800's horror novels all combined into a 8 episode season very delicately, I recommend this show.

Vanessa Ives: INFJ all the way, there is no doubt in my mind Vanessa is an INFJ. Religious yet rational. Polite and sweet, with a demon inside.

Ethan Chandler: INFP? I'm not quite sure, originally I thought he was an ISTP but after seeing the last couple episodes MY MIND really changed. intense judgements, very secretive, influenced visionary due to emotional circumstances.

Sir Malcolm Murray: ISTP, adventurer, logical, fearless. Emotional and cruel when dealing with emotional situations, pretty cynical and in denial.

Brona Croft: ENTP: Witty, reckless, good with conning people

Victor Frankenstein: INTJ ALL THE WAY. very intuitive scientist, questioning the intuition aspect all the time. defiant and quiet. social anxiety, when not dealing with business.

Dorian Grey: ENFP with a INFJ shadow: Dorian lives forever and is very charismatic and irresistibly beautiful, but we all know thats not who he really is..does he feel sympathy or remorse? or is he hiding it.

Sembene: ISFJ? or INFJ? really tough to figure out I'm honestly not quite sure. Loyal, quiet, no in detailed explanation. dedication to sir Malcolm.

The Creature: INFJ, sad, ingenious, powered by emotional confusion, insane due to emotions.

if anyone would like to jump in and disagree, or add some more detail for me! by all means go ahead haha. I'm just curious, I really enjoyed this show. It was memorizing, beautiful and haunting..;)

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Vanessa Ives: ISTP
Ethan Chandler: xSFP
Sir Malcolm Murray: INTP
Brona Croft: ENTx
Victor Frankenstein: INTJ
Dorian Gray: ENFJ
Sembene: IxxJ
The Creature: INFJ

These are tough to type because (aside from a couple characters) this show seems to want to mess with archetypes.

Bullet

Where can one watch this show online for free? I saw the first episode a few weeks ago and found it quite interesting, but that was the only episode I could find.

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Vanessa Ives: INFJ
Ethan Chandler: ISFP
Sir Malcolm Murray: ENTP
Brona Croft: ESTP
Dorian Gray: ENFP
Sembene: ISFJ
The Creature: INFP

ebrietas

Just finished the second season. Anyone else have more insights on characters types? Especially Vanessa, she's such an appealing character to me and many people can't decide between an ISTP or INFJ for her.

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just finished the second season. Anyone else have more insights on characters types? Especially Vanessa, she's such an appealing character to me and many people can't decide between an ISTP or INFJ for her.

I think INFJ.

I'm not sure if Frankenstein is INTJ anymore. He might be INFJ or even INFP. Then again, maybe he's just really depressed.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why do people type Vanessa ISTP? Come on...what the hell... she's an INFJ, INFJ and 4w5 sx/sp.
Ethen seems to be ESTP.
Brona is an ESFP.
Victor is an INTP.
Dorian is definitaly Se, ISFP, or ESFP.
The Creature is the greatest INFP stereotype one can image, INFP 4w5 sp/sx.
Sir Malcolm seems fairly Ne, so ENTP sounds quite good, can see no Fi.

ebrietas

Why do people type Vanessa ISTP? Come on...what the hell... she's an INFJ, INFJ and 4w5 sx/sp.
Yeah, I couldn't really see her as an ISTP. INFJ makes so much more sense.

Ethan though fits ISFP more, maybe ISTP.
Dorian, I'm sure he's ESFP.
Malcolm, ESTJ or ENTJ.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ewww I hate this show. I only watched the first season though.

Vanessa Ives: ISTP
Ethan Chandler: xSFP
Sir Malcolm Murray: INTP
Brona Croft: ENTx
Dorian Gray: ENFJ
Sembene: IxxJ
The Creature: INFJ

These are tough to type because (aside from a couple characters) this show seems to want to mess with archetypes.

I thought Vanessa Ives is a classic ISTJ?

Yeah frankenstine is a classic INTJ in this version. 6w5 sx/sp perhaps? Maybe even a 5w6. Hmm.. I think going by what is wants he is probably 5w6. It's just his behavious gives 6w5 vibes.

ENFJ men are seductive. And if Gray's character is one, it adds to it. I thought he was an ISFP though. ISFP 4w3 maybe? Or a 7. Hard to say.

ebrietas

Ewww I hate this show. I only watched the first season though.

If you watched the first season only, you just ought to be wrong with your typings because second season expands so much more on the characters. Vanessea is so Ni-Fe, it's easily noticeable. Dorian obvious Se-Fi and he loves being around people and meeting new ones, that's why ESFP.

Anyway this wonderful show is getting a third season which it fully deserves. Awesome to see how many INFPs, INFJs and other NFs appreciate it. We have good taste.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I thought Vanessa Ives is a classic ISTJ?
Vanessa is basically impossible to type. She doesn't really fit into any one type fully. My best stab is either ISTP or INFJ.

Gothic Syrine

MBTI Type
INTJ
I think...

Vanessa: INFJ - Her emotions lead her, she brings victims to "Mission".
Victor: INTP - He is a typical scientist with messy working environment, irregular energy peaks in the work. I think, he is not a INTJ, beacaus compared to a INTJ, he concentrates too much on the details...
Dorian Gray: ESFP - He is purposeful, lives here and now. He lives for pleasure. Irresponsible. Buffoon....:D
The creature: INFP - He idealizes everything around him; love, human existence... Very sensitive and emotions and naive.