• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What MBTI type was Jesus?

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
haha. jesus was not an SJ. he was a total rule breaker. very countercultural. i doubt he can be explained by MBTI types even if it's fun to guess.

i second the vote for esfj, the way jung typed mlk jr esfj.

your post reads like venipuncture from the ill vein of society.

sense types dream too, you know.

wildflower

i second the vote for esfj, the way jung typed mlk jr esfj.

your post reads like venipuncture from the ill vein of society.

sense types dream too, you know.

whoa. chill. SJs tend to be more conventional and adhere to tradition. that may explain some religions but jesus was opposed to the religious establishment. i didn't say sense types can't dream.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
whoa. chill. SJs tend to be more conventional and adhere to tradition. that may explain some religions but jesus was opposed to the religious establishment. i didn't say sense types can't dream.

No more or less than Ni types.

It simply is not accurate information, which is why I am expressing myself -

"These types are admittedly one sided demonstrations of Nature, but they are an educational experience for the man who refuses to be blinded by the intellectual mode of the day. In their own way, men with such an attitude are educators and promoters of culture. Their life teaches more than their words. From their lives, and not the least from what is just their greatest fault, viz. their incommunicability, we may understand one of the greatest errors of our civilization, that is, the superstitious belief in statement and presentation, the immoderate overprizing of instruction by means of word and method."

This is in relation to both Si and Ni types, introverted irrationality.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP 8w7 sx/sp.

gromit

likes this
I kinda have to say ENFP...

He was idealistic, rabble-rouser, revolutionary, grandiose and visionary, not afraid to defy convention, assured of his own rightness, compassionate for the underdog, discounted a lot of proprieties, had a strong internal moral compass.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In the past on this forum, a similar thread was started.
One of the answers was that the MBTI type of Jesus was "AXXX" - or "Perfectly Balanced for all Cognitive Functions."
Next time Jesus and I play poker I'll ask him to take an MBTI test so we can settle this once and for all without the uncertainty that comes with trying to type the deceased - let alone the human incarnation of the Son of God.

:coffee: