• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Idina Menzel

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
That woman is just super talented, I adore her voice.
(Watch just like, the first 3 minutes when she actually talks and not sing)
(this is just too funny)
You don't have to watch the whole videos, of course. She looks like a feeler to me, and maybe a Se dom? Not sure though, I suck at typing people.

yeghor

That woman is just super talented, I adore her voice.
(Watch just like, the first 3 minutes when she actually talks and not sing)
(this is just too funny)
You don't have to watch the whole videos, of course. She looks like a feeler to me, and maybe a Se dom? Not sure though, I suck at typing people.

I think she's an ESFJ.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think she's an ESFJ.

ESFJ also crossed my mind. She's either a Fe or Se dominant. She might be a Fe dom, I mean notice how after she uses a curse word she asks if there's kids in the audience.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think she's an ESFJ.

ESFJ also crossed my mind. She's either a Fe or Se dominant. She might be a Fe dom, I mean notice how after she uses a curse word she asks if there's kids in the audience.