• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Peter Murphy's type

utopianfish

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4/3
Peter+Murphy+n196604475_30208165_4314.jpgpeter-murphy-o.gif
:wubbie:As a classical type 4 and INFP I find odd balls like him very attractive:wubbie:
He has perfect facial structure and (thus) narcissistic, caustic personality.
His got a Bowie-ish baritone voice that is heavy on the nasal part. Some could really get repulsed by his voice I guess.
Anyways imo he would be an interesting personality to analyze:D

some of his songs heehee

interviews n news articles
http://www.slicingupeyeballs.com/2010/06/23/peter-murphy-open-letter-brendan-perry-dead-can-dance/
http://thequietus.com/articles/06637-peter-murphy-bauhaus-interview
http://www.spin.com/articles/tough-questions-peter-murphy/

:D:D:D I know this amount of links is quite overwelming. I would guess INTP 4w5. Anyone? :D

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Saw him live a few years ago when one of my friend's invited me. I'm not into his music or anything. At the end of the show, I couldn't help but give an awkward smirk when he threw rose petals onto the audience... It wasn't quite what I was expecting.

He gives off an INTJ vibe.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As a huge Bowie fan, I'll just say that Bauhaus' cover of Ziggy Stardust beats the original.

I'll check the videos later.

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As a huge Bowie fan, I'll just say that Bauhaus' cover of Ziggy Stardust beats the original

I had to check it out. I didn't know they covered this song.

The instrumentals are much better and more modern. They're both baritones. However, I prefer Bowie's emotionally charged voice over Peter Murphy's.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I had to check it out. I didn't know they covered this song.

The instrumentals are much better and more modern. They're both baritones. However, I prefer Bowie's emotionally charged voice over Peter Murphy's.
It basically sounds the same. Even their voices are similar. But, gotta get that distortion.

utopianfish

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4/3
I have to agree with Eluded_One that Bowie's voice is more versatile. But ahem, :bye: typing? Im not good at telling P from J tho