• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

SNL cast member types?

lavieenrose

MBTI Type
INTx
I'm a big SNL fan and I've recently been thinking about SNL cast member (mostly past) MBTI types. Here are the ones I came up with so far:

Bill Hader: ISFJ
Kristen Wiig: ISTP
Amy Poehler: ENTP
Tina Fey: INTP
Jimmy Fallon: ENFP
Seth Meyers: INFP
Andy Samberg: ENFP
Fred Armisen: INFP
Kate McKinnon: ENTP
Jason Sudeikis: ENTP

Anybody got any others? Or any changes they'd suggest?

Trash Panda

Retired
Kate McKinnon is 100% not an entp. She has said herself that shes and introvert, soft spoken, she follows the same routine every morning, and she can be emotional. She also paints, plays at least 3 instruments, and speaks French fluently. My guess would be INFJ or INFP. INFJ more so because of how well she can "wear a mask" and lose herself in characters that are so vastly different from herself, which is something infjs are known for and Fi Dom's famously have trouble with.