• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pewdiepie

What's pewdiepie's type?

• Total voters

Hellocheerio

MBTI Type
ENXP
What do you think pewdiepie's type is?

I would probably guess ENXP

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
To be fair I have trouble telling ENTP vs ENFP apart also the fact that he gets super competitive at some points which I equated with Ti

He always makes sure not to offend anyone in his videos. He also said that he is pretty shy IRL.

G

Ginkgo

SFP

Also, he has way too much control over an entire industry. It terrifies me.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
He's an ENFJ and every time he opens his mouth I want to punch something.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Why not? Fi seems closest.

"He always makes sure not to offend anyone in his videos" sounds more like Fe accommodating to me. Fi is less flexible.

Not that I'm saying he values Fe, I just wouldn't think of Fi if I read that.

W

WALMART

"He always makes sure not to offend anyone in his videos" sounds more like Fe accommodating to me. Fi is less flexible.

The flip-side to "accommodating Fe" (which I don't inherently believe in) is that Fe doesn't mind offense, by the nature of 'values' alone enemies are made and fought.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
6w7? 7w6? so/sx?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The flip-side to 'accommodating Fe' (which I don't inherently believe in) is that Fe doesn't mind offense, by the nature of "values" alone enemies are made and fought.

Yeah, I know Fe isn't always accommodating but it does seem like something many FJs do well. :yes:

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP

I have this INFP 9w1 friend who is just like that. I don't say that all Fi doms are overly sensitive to others emotions, but there is a tendency. Opposed to the general assumption I know a Fe dom who is very bossy and more concerned that everyone sticks to the rules.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have this INFP 9w1 friend who is just like that. I don't say that all Fi doms are overly sensitive to others emotions, but there is a tendency. Opposed to the general assumption I know a Fe dom who is very bossy and more concerned that everyone sticks to the rules.

Not saying neither of those things happen, I just don't see how not trying to insult anyone is an argument for ISFP.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Not saying neither of those things happen, I just don't see how not trying to insult anyone is an argument for ISFP.

It is an argument if you assume that Fi users do not want hurt someone's feelings or triggering a conflict by saying something offending.
However, honestly, do you really think that this guy is a J? :newwink: Hehe.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It is an argument if you assume that Fi users do not want hurt someone's feelings or triggering a conflict by saying something offending.

I don't think any person generally wants to hurt someone's feelings. :thinking:

However, honestly, do you really think that this guy is a J? :newwink: Hehe.

No, i wasn't saying he was.

Chuffney

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3/8
Instinctual Variant
so
I can not find "Insufferable" in the list.