• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Broken Circle Breakdown

Gotapoint

MBTI Type
infp
Beautiful film. Really enjoyed it :) and :( at the same time.....

Dider: ENFP?

Elise: INFJ?

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
*must watch this movie now*

I'll come back later

(yes this post was useless)

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
A bit depressing ... :/

She's ESFP

He's an introvert (I'd say ISFJ but not sure)

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
A bit depressing ... :/

Main reason I'm skipping this one. Even though there was a huge hype about this movie in my country (Belgium, it's a Belgian movie). I think Veerle Baetens looks hot on the car top though ;) Too bad they didn't get the Oscar.

images

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
Main reason I'm skipping this one. Even though there was a huge hype about this movie in my country (Belgium, it's a Belgian movie). I think Veerle Baetens looks hot on the car top though ;) Too bad they didn't get the Oscar.

images

The thing is, it wasn't really a revelation to me, I don't know what's the missing ingredient because technically this movie is very well done, but there's a lack of depth in the acting...
(Johan Heldenbergh has a striking look like young Tom Waits :cheese: )

(I presume you're from the Flemish Region ?)

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
The thing is, it wasn't really a revelation to me, I don't know what's the missing ingredient because technically this movie is very well done, but there's a lack of depth in the acting...
(Johan Heldenbergh has a striking look like young Tom Waits :cheese: )

(I presume you're from the Flemish Region ?)

Yeah Heldenbergh definitely has that grimy look. I thought the acting was supposed to be the best thing about it :p

Yeah I live in Bruges. J'ai vu que vous etes de France ? Enchanté ;)

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
Yeah Heldenbergh definitely has that grimy look. I thought the acting was supposed to be the best thing about it :p

Yeah I live in Bruges. J'ai vu que vous etes de France ? Enchanté ;)

I rarely read the critics before watching a movie

Maybe I didn't like it so much not because of the actors but because when I see a banjo it always reminds me of Delivrance :eek:

J'ai vécu deux ans à Lille, donc pas très loin, mais je n'ai visité que Bruxelles en Belgique. Enchanté de même ;)