• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing by Face (or appearance)

nanook

a scream in a vortex
why are you all about enneagram only, is there another thread about cognitive type?

in my view 00c's boy is a thinking type, all i can really see cues for. if i had to guess i'd say extrovert who uses Fe. (estp and entp are extroverted thinkers who use Fe)

mal's guy with glasses is intuitive, introverted, thinking. i am missing one cue: Fi vs Fe. if i had to guess i would say INTJ.
">but then there's that STP smirk.."
i believe sensors smile initially and primarily on the left side of their face, intuitives on the right side. the constant tension on one side of the face will sometimes cause the corner of one side of the moth be bent upwards, or more often it will hang down on the opposie side. a sarcastic face smile (like when you say "yeah, right") will be on the oppsite site, at least it is for me. i think what we see in the foto is a tired but genuine intuitive smile.

the other black and white guy without calsses is introverted, thinking and uses extroverted feeling (supressed). i'm missing the cue for S/N. but his eyes seem verry sharp, so i would say ISTP

further back there is the guy with a cat, he is sensor, uses Fe, is feeling type, appears extroverted. ESFJ.
doubt he is 8. a dry teacher interpretation of enneagram two. "overindependent".

the guy with a blue shirt and white hairs, i agree about 1 & 2, i'm rather confused about the cues, he appears intuitive but obviously not a Ne user, so Ni. can't figure out the cue for I / E but if i step back i see a social person, so E. ENFJ. but he is all wrong. ENFJ should be sexy and female. kidding. i don't know.

my system of cues could be wrong of course, don't get mad, i'm just testing.

00c

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
image.jpg
Friend

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
When I see someone that looks like this, I think 7w8 sp/sx ESTP:

the Mac.jpg

When I think 4w5 so/sx I think this...

emo.jpg

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why is he ISTJ? I would say INTJ judging by his gaze which isn't as intense as the stereotypical ENTJ but enough to pin him as an INTJ.

Something about that expression suggests xNTP.

I put ISTJ simply because Richard Nixon is listed as an ISTJ on various websites, not because I've typed him.

I don't know anything about typing by gaze. But the shape of the eyes can be indicative of type to an extent. Notice the difference between the eye shapes in the respective pictures.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
why are you all about enneagram only, is there another thread about cognitive type?

in my view 00c's boy is a thinking type, all i can really see cues for. if i had to guess i'd say extrovert who uses Fe. (estp and entp are extroverted thinkers who use Fe)

mal's guy with glasses is intuitive, introverted, thinking. i am missing one cue: Fi vs Fe. if i had to guess i would say INTJ.

It sounds like you're caught between T and F, not between Fi and Fe.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
the most reliable cues in my current experimental thinking are the cues for Fi/Fe (the direction of smile), cues for F/T (sidedness in the eyebrow play), S/N (sidedness of smile), I/E (sidedness of eyes usage)

so my mental pocess of collecting cues goes for example like this: T + Fi = XTXJ (this type has inferior or tertiary Fi )

i look at other things as well, but they are more difficult to judge. like what type of eyes. or height of eyebrows/freedom of eyes. chin. ...

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the most reliable cues in my current experimental thinking are the cues for Fi/Fe (the direction of smile), cues for F/T (sidedness in the eyebrow play), S/N (sidedness of smile), I/E (sidedness of eyes usage)

so my mental pocess of collecting cues goes for example like this: T + Fi = XTXJ (this type has inferior or tertiary Fi )

i look at other things as well, but they are more difficult to judge. like what type of eyes. or height of eyebrows/freedom of eyes. chin. ...

Which picture?

nanook

a scream in a vortex
i was replying to this.

>>mal's guy with glasses is intuitive, introverted, thinking. i am missing one cue: Fi vs Fe. if i had to guess i would say INTJ.
>It sounds like you're caught between T and F, not between Fi and Fe.

i'm just explaining my thought process using a hypthetical example though.
after seing a T cue, i was missing the Fi/Fe cue, which would have told me about j/p so i had to guess about j/p

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
As I stated before, I had posted this thread to the Fluff forum. Some mod moved the thread. "Fluff" means "not serious."

K. Excuses, excuses, Ne user. "WHAT IF WE APPLY THIS THEORY WHERE IT MAKES NO SENSE FOR FUN."

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What??

228651_1949914060692_3294068_n.jpg

228651_1949914060692_3294068_n_zps7cb8d983.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

K. Excuses, excuses, Ne user. "WHAT IF WE APPLY THIS THEORY WHERE IT MAKES NO SENSE FOR FUN."

Nobody said you had to play.

Raffaella

bon vivant
I put ISTJ simply because Richard Nixon is listed as an ISTJ on various websites, not because I've typed him.

I don't know anything about typing by gaze. But the shape of the eyes can be indicative of type to an extent. Notice the difference between the eye shapes in the respective pictures.

Okay, so people with hooded eyes are Ts? I'm not sure how you're choosing to type them.

FP of some form (those are "Fi eyes"), possibly ENFP?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
199104_1003268675832_909_n_zps10533bae.jpg

199104_1003268675832_909_n_zps10533bae.jpg

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This one is easy -
a1b6971f381e9ca6-Mom_03.jpg

a1b6971f381e9ca6-Mom_03.jpg

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
A stab in the dark...INTJ, possibly FJ. Very calculating, analytical and determined look to her.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I see what you mean, yes. But there is a softness and vulnerability around the mouth (and eyes) that says "love me" in such a way that belies her determination so that you see that interaction with other humans is really her main motivation. Not the objective realization of some goal or intent, though she may not even fully realize it herself.

so i would say infj e 3 or 6