• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing by Face (or appearance)

unsomething

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Which type?

256116_488080917909338_1877368397_o.jpg

Looks ISFJ to me

How about this guy, Corey Stoll?

corey-stoll.jpg

I'd say ExTP

Yeah I think ENTP

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
[MENTION=22757]unsomething[/MENTION]
Me too. I was afraid people would try to shit on me of I said that so I didn't lol

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
crazy roommates:

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
crazy roommates:

Obviously just guessing based on assumptions, but I'd say the pink haired lady is 6w7-- most people auto guess 4 for alternative physical presentation but in my experience, 4 is more about refined aesthetics than rebellious aesthetics. Also, I'm not sure 4's would be the selfie posting type (taking maybe, posting would be few and far between, if at all.).

Helmet man is a little tougher, but I'd lean 3 or 7. Former is for the ear bling and the latter for the activity at hand.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So esfj??? Tomato tomahto. :3

Gosh no!

Consider the entire area. The room he's in is his natural habitat, so you should be able to identify the species from that.

unsomething

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Gosh no!

Consider the entire area. The room he's in is his natural habitat, so you should be able to identify the species from that.
Welp. At least he looks SJ and even then.. lordy if that's not an insecure Fe smile. I'm with evee.. did he like, take lessons?

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Unrelated to the latest posts (but related to the topic in general), I read some on Jungian VI and found an interesting excerpt:

When the introversion is pronounced, and this is my personal observation which may depart from Jungian tradition, it may be that both of the superior functions are introverted. In such a case, the auxiliary still comes to the surface but it is the strongest of the visible functions. Its introverted nature can be detected by a sense that the attention is focused on ideas rather than on what is directly in front of the individual. The fact that the auxiliary is pulling energy inwards prevents the dominant function from surfacing at all: the other side must manifest extraversion, and because the auxiliary, which is holding the fort, so to speak, must work in tandem with a function of the opposite category and polarity, the other function to surface will forcibly be the inferior function. At least, this gives us a clue as to what is happening, for the inferior function has what Jung referred to as a "primitive" quality. When the reconstruction of the facial halves reveals one side that seems shockingly foreign to its owner, determining this alien side's function can help us find the dominant side, for it will be the polar opposite. If awkward feeling is displayed, then introverted thinking might be the dominant function; if one of the perceiving functions appears in a primitive form, then the other perceiving function might be operating as the superior function, although hidden in the background.

Essentially, in highly introverted individuals the dominant function may not manifest externally, and instead cruder extraverted functions surface.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] I'm intrigued. You're welcome to take a Enneagram and MBTI shot with these three (I know their types) but specifically the first one because it's such a clear shot of her face.

All 3 of them are ESFJs

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Enneatype this personage:
1017312_10201925834168930_1977861861_n.jpg

AphroditeGoneAwry