• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing by Face (or appearance)

yeghor

gandolfiniphoto_copy__130620014813-275x373.jpg

VERSUS
0.jpg

Gandolfini ESFP

Cowboy guy ISFJ

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For all you whiners who don't believe in what I'm trying to do with this thread:

I ORIGINALLY POSTED IT TO THE FLUFF FORUM!!!!!

Some well-meaning mod obviously decided it was a valid topic for this forum.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For all your whiners who don't believe in what I'm trying to do with this thread:

I ORIGINALLY POSTED IT TO THE FLUFF FORUM!!!!!

Some well-meaning mod obviously decided it was a valid topic for this forum.

Thank you.

chill

Mole

Permabanned
Carl Gustav Jung wrote Personality Types to complement the Somatic Types of Jew, Asian, Negro and Aryan (JANA).

And the Somatic Types were typed largely by face.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
“I think [the acting teacher] told a partner to do something to me,” is how Gandolfini remembered
the moment. “And he did it, and I destroyed the place. Y’know, just all that crap they have on stage.
And then she said, at the end of it—I remember my hands were bleeding a little bit and stuff, and the
guy had left—and she said, ‘See? Everybody’s fine. Nobody’s hurt. This is what you have to do. This
is what people pay for.… They don’t wanna see the guy next door. These are the things you need to be
able to express, and control, work on the controlling part, and that’s what you need to show.’”

yeghor

How about this guy, Corey Stoll?

corey-stoll.jpg

I think he has repressed Se = Si. So an Si dominant or auxiliary type?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Don't let the books fool you, that man is Slytherin through and through.

"Slytherins tend to be ambitious, shrewd, cunning, strong leaders, and achievement-oriented. They also have highly developed senses of self-preservation.[9] This means that Slytherins tend to hesitate before acting, so as to weigh all possible outcomes before deciding exactly what should be done."

As compared to Hufflepuff - yeah, he's definitely far from being a Samwise (sorry, I haven't seen or read enough Harry Potter to know who those characters are).

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
After reading the descriptions of Harry Potter Houses, I'll go with Ravenclaw for the gentleman pictured above.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Does he have a prosthetic nose? lol

ISTJ? Just vibes.

He reported his MBTI in an online article he wrote. YOUR ANSWER IS SO CLOSE IT'S INCREDIBLE! But close only counts in horse shoes, hand grenades, and atom bombs.

Try again!

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm gonna go with INTJ for that guy. Just a hunch.

- - - Updated - - -

How about this guy, Corey Stoll?

corey-stoll.jpg

I think he has repressed Se = Si. So an Si dominant or auxiliary type?

I'll say ISFP for this one. Again, just a hunch.