• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing by Face (or appearance)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think I need to start relearning VI again

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
these were both taken when i wasn't aware that a camera was out...

299249_102436053194125_4954701_n.jpg

293130_102436026527461_2206749_n.jpg

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Name his MBTI type.

14572441_185095435261915_193142352531219895_n_zpstxghf7bw.jpg

cosmictone

Vagrant Terranaut
MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Untitled.jpg Untitled2.jpg Untitled3.jpg

I don't usually smile this much in pictures; it's usually one of those "I'm burning on the inside" smiles lol but someone said I should try it so I did and this is what happened.

eta: I added another image, me with pineapple hair lol
I change my hair a lot. It's short now.

eta2: and a third, a close up.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A new challenge. I have posted his face because I have never seen eyes like that. He has an MBTI and Enneatype listed. Just to be fair, I'll mention that his facebook wall has a lot of posts about animals suffering and being rescued. What MBTI type or Enneatype is he?

typing%20by%20face_zpsawcwqgqc.jpg

Here is a picture example from his wall:

fireworks_zpse8pqrdtl.jpg

Mole

Permabanned
Phrenology was once popular and believed in typing people by the shape of their head. It is now considered a superstition, and today we measure personality with Psychometrics.

And just as phrenology was once popular, mbti today is popular, but both are superstitions based on fantasy and not on evidence and reason.

We do though cling onto our fantasies as though our life depended on it, and when our life did depend on the unconditional love of our parents, we had to repress any failure on their part, and compensate with the fantasy of their complete unconditional love.

So as babies and small children, as far as we were concerned, our life did depend on our fantasies.

Of course these are unexamined fantasies, and we take them with us unchanged into adulthood. So we cling to our fantasies just as a baby clings to their mother, just as we cling to mbti.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
A new challenge. I have posted his face because I have never seen eyes like that. He has an MBTI and Enneatype listed. Just to be fair, I'll mention that his facebook wall has a lot of posts about animals suffering and being rescued. What MBTI type or Enneatype is he?

typing%20by%20face_zpsawcwqgqc.jpg

you probably havent seen eyes like that because it's one of those apps that make eyes look larger

Dorito

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Boop

Last edited:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It is far easier when you show faces straight on.

Dorito

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Boop

Last edited: