• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

X-Men characters (movie)

Doomkid

Some of my guesses:

Wolverine - ISTP

Professox X - INTP

Storm - INFJ

Cyclops - ISFJ/ISTJ

Jean Grey - ENFP

Nightcrawler - INFP

Magneto - INTJ

Beast - ENFJ

what are your guesses?

Emotionalogic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wolvie: ISTP 9w8
Rogue: ISFP 6w7
Xavier: ENFJ 1w2
Storm: INFJ 5w6
Cyclops: ISFJ 2w3
Jean Grey: INFP 4w5
Nightcrawler: ISFP 4w5
Beast: ENTP 7w8
Kitty: ISTP 6w7
Iceman: ISFJ 2w3
Pyro: ESTP 8w9
Magneto: INTJ 6w5

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] is wolverine a istp 9w8? Don't tell me he is an extrovert or something. In the cartoons he ws probably e6.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] is wolverine a istp 9w8? Don't tell me he is an extrovert or something. In the cartoons he ws probably e6.

ISTP, yes. 9w8, no
he's 8w7 Sx/Sp

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wolvie: ISTP 9w8
8w7

Rogue: ISFP 6w7
might be a 4, but yeah

Xavier: ENFJ 1w2
7 (specifically Social 7)

Storm: INFJ 5w6
1w9

Cyclops: ISFJ 2w3
I thought Sexual 6, but could be

Jean Grey: INFP 4w5
not sure tbh

Nightcrawler: ISFP 4w5
that works

Beast: ENTP 7w8
5w6

Kitty: ISTP 6w7
I don't remember her well enough. maybe ISFP?

Iceman: ISFJ 2w3
ISFP 7w6

Pyro: ESTP 8w9
8w7 or Sexual 6

Magneto: INTJ 6w5
8w7

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
ISTP, yes. 9w8, no
he's 8w7 Sx/Sp

The dude from the movies is a 8w7???

I am not talking about the famous 1996 cartoons in which he was probably 8 or a 6.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The dude from the movies is a 8w7???
I am not talking about the famous 1996 cartoons in which he was probably 8 or a 6.
yes, most definitely

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
[MENTION=11809]Hive[/MENTION]

yes, most definitely

He doesn't seem concerned about controlling his environment/others at all is he? That's a core compulsion of e8s is it not?

Last edited:

Little_Sticks

Magneto seemed ISTP in first class. Probably INTJ when played by the old dude.

I think X was ENFP in first class, but INFJ when played by the old dude, lol.

cyclops seems ISTJ. Don't remember him from first class.

Little_Sticks

[MENTION=11809]Hive[/MENTION]

He doesn't seem concerned about controlling his environment/others at all is he? That's a core compulsion of e8s is it not?

for what it's worth, I agree with your 9w8 typing. He definitely seems to have that 9 dissociative, avoid introspection, thing going on. It's part of the reason I think he comes off as ESTP because it causes him to be pretty reactive/neurotic, but he doesn't seem to be Se/Ni. An Se type would at least use Ni to judge how best to deal with what's around them. Wolverine just goes nuts; if it weren't for his healing powers, he'd die off very quickly.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wolverine I'd actually peg him as the exact middle ground of what's been said so far, 8w9. He's not bouncy or reactive enough to be 8w7, but reactive in a more "smoking volcano" sort of way. Definitely core 8 (as aposed to 9) though, because of his tendency to lone wolf (this is often how 8's remain in control of their environments, by standing alone. That said, he actually does often try to run the show with the Xmen team-- remember all of his explosive arguments with Cyclops because he was following his natural instincts to lead? His reaction to Rogue early in the film franchise is such the epitome of 8w9-- "kid, leave me alone." but developing a soft spot for her brokenness anyway. And, seguey...

Rogue She's been a favorite character of mine since I was a little girl, and though I can see the argument for 6w7 in the comics, her character in the film series had a total 4 makeover (which I actually hate. I could go on about it...). I think regardless, an argument could be made for 468 (or 648) depending on which medium she's depicted in. In truth, now that I think about it, I would expect majority of mutants to have a 4 fix (especially those who manifested their mutations earlier in life) because of the obvious "outcast", "you're different" theme and the shame it would bring.

Jean Gray I see the film depiction of her as a 1. She's very justice, "doing good" focused but clearly has some underlying rage issues and (because of her power) is always fighting for control. 1 indeed.

BlackFandango

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cyclops - ISxJ
Jean Grey - INFJ
Wolverine - ISTP
Rogue - IxFP
Professor Xavier - ENFJ