• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kylie Minogie, Farrah Fawcett, Kim Wilde, and Kim Cattrall

beverlyhills

Hello. I was looking for the types of some of my favorite celebs, yet I cannot find the types of a few of them anywhere. Can you help me analyze them?

Kylie Minogue - cooky, always smiling, doing crazy faces in front of the camera in her early music videos. Just Google Kylie Minogue 1988 or 1989. Deffinitely an E with some shyness she overcame.

Farrah Fawcett - bubbly, sweet, always smiling, calm, airy voice, angelic/uplifting aura. Some of the mild E types?

Kim Wilde - never smiling on her photo shoots/music videos. "Don't mess with me" vibe, a cute girl with rebel tendencies. Introverted?

Kim Cattrall - seems like a strong woman now but when she was younger (Google "Kim Cattrall 1979") she was way more demure, yet still sultry. Can't decide.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=21256]beverlyhills[/MENTION]
I think Kylie Minogue is ISFP 2w3 Sx/Sp

beverlyhills

Jaclyn Smith from Charlie's Angels seems introverted and motherly. Farrah seemed extroverted. However, not the go-getter type like Kate Jackson, she was more relaxed and easy-going. But can anyone define their Myers-Briggs types?