• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I looooooove DS9! Definitely the best incarnation of Trek, although I love all of them. :)

I'm not very good at typing yet, but I do think Kira is an I.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
^ speaking of, why the hell are they doing that anyway, rehashing the past? They have so many possible avenues and plots they could develop: The Borg (who seem to have just vanished), species 8472, the dominion, further treacheries of the romulans/klingsons/cardassians, and they could pull cast members from 3 separate series to carry it on with: TNG, ds9, and voyager crews.

its bullshit i say. Maybe they feel they can't take the series forward anymore without Gene or some other visionary, but it's disappointing nonetheless.

R

Riva

Could one of you type the enneagram type of the character Curzon?

I am absolutely positive he is a ENTP. My knowledge on ennagrams are almost nil.Knowing his enneagram type would shed some light over me.He was only in 1 star trek DS9 episode. It was called Facets. (Season 3, episode 25.) If anyone heard my plea and decides to help this is a link to the video.. Skip to the 25th minute.

rav3n

I looooooove DS9! Definitely the best incarnation of Trek, although I love all of them. :)

I'm not very good at typing yet, but I do think Kira is an I.
Major ST dork here. This is the strangest series where there isn't one character I admire or even like much. And yet the cast in its totality, works, in a dysfunctional manner.

As far as typing the characters, couldn't begin to guess.

KDude

Major ST dork here. This is the strangest series where there isn't one character I admire or even like much. And yet the cast in its totality, works, in a dysfunctional manner.

As far as typing the characters, couldn't begin to guess.

You should like Dukat at least. He's the best Trek villain.

rav3n

You should like Dukat at least. He's the best Trek villain.
Damar post defection from the Dominion is my favourite character. But it is funny that you'd pick Cardassian and be correct!

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I've just finished watching the Dominion war story arc on youtube.

Garak, Quark, Odo, Weyoun, Dukat and Damar were my favourites.

Ghostwheel

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Five
My take:

Captain Sisko: ESTJ
Worf: ISTJ
Bashir: INFP
Jadzia Dax: ENTP
Odo: ISTJ
O'Brien: ISTJ
Garak: ENTP

Ezri Dax and Jake Sisko are NFs.

More difficult:

Kira: ESTP
Kai Winn: ESTJ
Quark: ISTP
Dukat: ENTJ
Damar: ISTJ

I don't think Garak is an I by nature, but his self-consciousness in exile and his isolation may give this impression. In his interactions with Bashir he seems very ENTPish to me.

Last edited:

rav3n

I've just finished watching the Dominion war story arc on youtube.

Garak, Quark, Odo, Weyoun, Dukat and Damar were my favourites.
Weyoun's beyond creepy! The way he spoke, what he said, how he moved. *shudders*

E - should read Weyouns since there were so many clones.

KDude

Damar post defection from the Dominion is my favourite character. But it is funny that you'd pick Cardassian and be correct!

I remember Damar.. he's kind of a conflicted good guy, right?

There isn't a Trek villain I don't like, but Dukat has so many more sides. He's realistic. Maybe it's just the nature of this show though... it allows characters to develop better.

rav3n

I remember Damar.. he's kind of a conflicted good guy, right?

There isn't a Trek villain I don't like, but Dukat has so many more sides. He's realistic. Maybe it's just the nature of this show though... it allows characters to develop better.
Wouldn't call Damar a good guy but he eventually couldn't take what his race had become, pawns of the shifters (Dominion) and found something to stand up for, which was against the Dominion.

This sounds terrible but I was glad Kai Winn died. Dukat done played her good, that bombastic wind bag.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Damar replaced Dukat as leader, he became an alcoholic due to guilt over killing Dukat's daughter. Weyoun was very condescending towards Damar's drunkeness and incompetence, some of their interactions are entertaining, eventually he realised the Cardassians were getting screwed over and led a rebellion against them. I don't know if good guy is the right word, less bad for a Cardassian.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I really loved Garak. Especially the times when he would let his true feelings show.