• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lyndon Johnson

napo_leon

I am currently reading The Years Of Lyndon Johnson by Robert Caro and I wonder what Lyndon's type is. I am torn between ESTP and ENTP. He is clearly an extremely ambitious ExTP, but I just can't put my finger on which one. I initially though ESTP but in his later years he grew more conservative possibly indicating the growth of the inferior Si. What do you think?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am currently reading The Years Of Lyndon Johnson by Robert Caro and I wonder what Lyndon's type is. I am torn between ESTP and ENTP. He is clearly an extremely ambitious ExTP, but I just can't put my finger on which one. I initially though ESTP but in his later years he grew more conservative possibly indicating the growth of the inferior Si. What do you think?

all I can tell as far as MBTI is concerned is some sort extrovert. enneagram wise: 8w7 So/Sp

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm distantly related to him. No idea what his type is. Just thought I would share that.

napo_leon

After reading more of the book I have come to the conclusion that he was an ESTP, 8w7.