• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

House of Cards

napo_leon

I decided not to merge the two House of Cards threads since this one focuses on character typing, and the other on the series in general. If member sentiment favors merging, I can go ahead and do it.
I agree with [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION] that the typing section should be moved here. :)

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Frank: ENFJ 8w7 sx/so
Claire: INTJ 3w4 sp/sx
Russo: ESFP 7w6

hcm72104

MBTI Type
entj
Enneagram
8w9
I see him as a intj.I thought the first episore make it very clear he not a extrovert.He eating his ribs alone.Then he say "Sometime Freddy open up just for me I have the whole place to myself".
I interpreted this statement to mean he frequently eat at this resturant alone.I can't imagine a enfj or entj doing that.I am curious why does everybody think he a extrovert.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh man, how do you guys watch this show, there's not even any like, explosions and shit.