• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which nations are which MBTI type?

Abbey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
France- INFP?
America- extroverted, definitely extroverted
China- ESTJ

I really don't know.

Emotionalogic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
France: ISFP
America: ESTP
China: ISTJ

Mexico: ISTP
Brazil: ESFP

UK: ISFJ
Germany: ISTJ
Italy: ESFJ
Spain: ESFP
Russia: INFJ

Israel: INTJ
Japan: ISFJ

EricF

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5W6
I think Canada could be ENFP, perhaps ?

Ukon

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Are we talking Hetalia or real world countries...?

If we're talking real world, here are my guesstimates on the Nordic countries, as I'm a Swede, myself. c:

Norway: INTJ, maybe INFJ
Denmark: ENFP
Iceland: Whatever type you think of when you hear the word "unicorn".
Finland: INFP
Sweden: INTP...? Maybe INTP but a pussy kind. The doormat kind of INTP who's bullies are unhealthy INFJs.

And since I reside in Canada, I can guess the are I live in! I've been to many parts of Canada and since it's so big the personalities of the people in each town can be very different, but where I live it feels like someone who would have typical INTP ideals but in an INFJ kind of warmth, with that outdoorsy, energetic touch of an ESTP/ENTP. Overall, someone who's warm and introverted but very lively as well, and also very modern. Everyone here is very kind.

Alea_iacta_est

America: ESFP cp6w7
Russia: ISTP 8w9 (It's fitting, 8w9 is sometimes referred to as"the Bear")
Israel: INTJ 8w7 (Extremely revenge-oriented, highly aggressive and unyielding)
France: ISFP 9w1
United Kingdom: ExTJ 3w4 (The entrepreneurial leader, based on Britain's past, no fucking clue for right now)
Germany: ISTP cp6w5 or 5w6
China: ISTJ 1w9 with 3 fix
Brazil: ESFP 7w8
Poland: ISFP 9w1
Canada: INFP 2w3, possibly 2-5-8 or 2-5-9
Mexico: ESTP 7w6
Japan: INTP 5w4

More to Come

Odi et Amo

To here knows when...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
North Korea - ISTJ 8w7
U.S. west coast - INxP 9/5/4
U.S. south & midwest - ESFJ 2/6/9
Brazil - ENFP 7w6
Italy - ESFP 2w1

L

LadyLazarus

United States:ESFP
United Kingdom:ENxJ
China:ISTJ
Japan:INTP
Canada:INFP
France:ISFP

Gotapoint

MBTI Type
infp
United States:ESFP
United Kingdom:ENxJ
China:ISTJ
Japan:INTP
Canada:INFP
France:ISFP

I am from from western Canada and totally disagree with this. I am also INFP and totally disagree with this. ISFJ would be opinion. Never been to the east though so my opinion is somewhat limited.

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
India - ESFJ (emphasis on society and service, proud of tradition and old culture, obsessed with their history, at their worst can be narrow-minded, skeptical about change and excessively reliant on old and proven methods, in my opinion the whole country is a prototype of the ESFJ type)
UAE (specifically Dubai) - ExTJ (obvious Te, can also see Se materialism and appreciation for aesthetics so probably ENTJ)

Monbu

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
UK - xSTJ
US - ESTP
France - ISFP
Japan - ISxJ, INTP works I guess? :/
Brazil - ESFP
Norway - INFJ
India - ESFJ
Philippines - ESFP
Malaysia - ENFP?
Indonesia - ExFP, but probably has Ti-Fe so maybe ENTP would work

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Finland: INFP

What, where does that come from? Introversion I agree, but I would have gone for ISTJ.

S vs N: Small talk is not a concept in Finland. We speak when we have something to say. We hold people to their promises and answer questions literally ("How do you do", "See you later", etc.). Finnish conversation is straight to the point. Finns are not afraid to give criticism when asked opinion. We have very little rituals or "unspoken rules".

T vs F: Finland is very engineer oriented. There are no famous finnish fashion designers (or any kind of designers), actors, novelists or anything of that sort. There are also very little trends or famous people in Finland whom to follow.

P vs J: We wait in lines. To everywhere. We like when things are orderly. We hate chaos. We have rules for everything. Everything needs to be regulated.

In comparison, I'd say Sweden is ISFJ. Polite to everyone, and hates to disagree with anything or anyone.

KitchenFly

Australia seems to me to be a nine culture it has many faces at versions levels of its structure. Within its bureaucratic structure it is very much ordered by ISTJ and supported by a NT SP SJ logos of enterprise endeavours.

The NF is reserved to support a national narrative of mate ship and compassionate team work then the chip are down,. It is fear to describe Australia as a INFP with a Sp/so vernier of fare play and leader ship.

It has a colonialism mentality that dose have its edge of arrogance, And still wrestles with an imperial duplicity of us and them , stemming from colonial stress factors.

In general Australia has an interpersonal fear play mentality and uncommon common sense reliance, that is tested and strained by the evolution of its organic constituent Parts Human activities attitudes and status based norms.

Alea_iacta_est

Russia: ISTP 8w9 (It's fitting, 8w9 is sometimes referred to as"the Bear")
France: ISFP 9w1
United Kingdom: ExTJ 3w4 (The entrepreneurial leader, based on Britain's past, no fucking clue for right now)
Germany: ISTP cp6w5 or 5w6
China: ISTJ 1w9 with 3 fix
Brazil: ESFP 7w8
Poland: ISFP 9w1
Canada: INFP 2w3, possibly 2-5-8 or 2-5-9
Mexico: ESTP 7w6
Japan: INTP 5w4

More to Come

The United States -> LIE
Russia -> IEI
Ukraine -> EII
United Kingdom -> LSE (~LIE)
Israel -> IEE
China -> SLE (~LIE)
Japan -> SEI
Germany -> LSI
India -> ~ILI?

From Rick De Long's Ethnosocionics:

:Ne: - Israel, ancient classical Greece*? Armenia?
:Se: - China? Italy, much of Central Asia and Caucasus region
:Te: - U.S., England, English-speaking Canada, Australia, New Zealand
:Fe: - many Catholic countries, including much of Latin America
:Ni: - Russia, India
:Si: - Japan, Finland, much of sub-Saharan Africa?
:Ti: - Germany
:Fi: - Ukraine, Slovakia?, Estonia?

*Ancient Greece's integral type resembled SEE.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
:(
Not at all? Revange??
I also don't get where all the INTJ typings are coming from. More like ESxJ, as a person who lives here. There are many things that are screwed up in the country but the people are so great!

Alea_iacta_est

:(
Not at all? Revange??
I also don't get where all the INTJ typings are coming from. More like ESxJ, as a person who lives here. There are many things that are screwed up in the country but the people are so great!

Those were poor typings I made much earlier on. Please see the post just above yours.

Cygnus

The United States -> LIE
Russia -> IEI
Ukraine -> EII
United Kingdom -> LSE (~LIE)
Israel -> IEE
China -> SLE (~LIE)
Japan -> SEI
Germany -> LSI
India -> ~ILI?

From Rick De Long's Ethnosocionics:

:Ne: - Israel, ancient classical Greece*? Armenia?
:Se: - China? Italy, much of Central Asia and Caucasus region
:Te: - U.S., England, English-speaking Canada, Australia, New Zealand
:Fe: - many Catholic countries, including much of Latin America
:Ni: - Russia, India
:Si: - Japan, Finland, much of sub-Saharan Africa?
:Ti: - Germany
:Fi: - Ukraine, Slovakia?, Estonia?

*Ancient Greece's integral type resembled SEE.

If you have the time, could you try to do ancient Egypt?

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Britain (and NZ) have an ISFJ culture. Compare to Germany (ISTJ), and France (INFJ).
Australia, Ireland: ESFP
Italy: ENFP
Israel: INTJ
Japan: ISTP. Compare to Sweden (INTP) and China (ISTJ)
USA is ESTJ of course, lol.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
USA - ESTJ with a vengeance. Easy one to type. Just look at how information is commonly given. Straight between the eyes with as much subtlety as a brick swung on a long chain by hercules!
UK - ISTJ. Also easy. We have red tape to cut red tape. And you best use the right kind of scissors!
India - ENTP I think. Take one car, shell it out and make a lovely bath tub.. Just watch some of what they do on one program to make a supercar out of scrap.

I can't believe the number of wannabe types for the USA. A bunch of religious nut jobs who find it perfectly normal to march into any nation on earth and tell them they'd be better off following the US model for whatever they are doing.

Mind you its usually an ESTJ who has absolutely no clue about themselves so I shouldn't be surprised.

Think back to the international sigh of relief when you elected Obama. We all took a step back thinking "wow, they actually thought about this one. Maybe they aren't zombies". Simple.

Alea_iacta_est

If you have the time, could you try to do ancient Egypt?

I'm not too familiar with the cultural aspects of Ancient Egypt, but I could make some very rough estimates.

Unlike the Ancient Greeks (SEE), the Egyptians didn't really seem to be too keen on the idea of prophecy or fate, at least from what I know (I could be wrong). The Greeks' view on prophecy and fate was so strong and influential in their culture due to the fact that, having :Ni: as a suggestive element in the Integral type, they actively searched for ways of finding :Ni: information and explanations, leading them to hold reverence for oracles, and people of great wisdom or foresight. The Greeks' even sort of self-dualized their own religion by attributing humankind's transcendence to a being whose foresight is almost literally a second sight, Prometheus (ILI archetype); quite literally, they created a being that is allied with humankind's interest who has not only the Greeks' best interests at heart, but also the sight to see humankind's future (in the myth of Prometheus, you can see clearly the Greeks' distaste of :Ne: through their portrayal of Prometheus's brother, Epimethius, who, in his quest of manic creativity to give creatures positive attributes, ran out of resources to give to humanity).

Enough about the Greeks, however. The Egyptians seeming distance from the prophetic tastes of the Greeks might suggest that, in fact, Ancient Egypt's integral type was a Judicious type, maybe a :Si: ego; however, it might be worthwhile to note that :Ni: ego might not be as oriented to the mystical as :Ni: Super Id. If you wish to find the Ancient Egyptians' integral type, a good place to start might be with their mythology; they, perhaps, might have also self-dualized themselves with their religion by projecting their suggestive element onto a being (perhaps Osiris?), or might have consequently projected their darker side or subdued sides onto an antagonizing deity (Set? -> :Se:?). Either way, looking at their mythology should provide valuable insight.