• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which nations are which MBTI type?

á´…eparted

passages
What, where does that come from? Introversion I agree, but I would have gone for ISTJ.

S vs N: Small talk is not a concept in Finland. We speak when we have something to say. We hold people to their promises and answer questions literally ("How do you do", "See you later", etc.). Finnish conversation is straight to the point. Finns are not afraid to give criticism when asked opinion. We have very little rituals or "unspoken rules".

T vs F: Finland is very engineer oriented. There are no famous finnish fashion designers (or any kind of designers), actors, novelists or anything of that sort. There are also very little trends or famous people in Finland whom to follow.

P vs J: We wait in lines. To everywhere. We like when things are orderly. We hate chaos. We have rules for everything. Everything needs to be regulated.

In comparison, I'd say Sweden is ISFJ. Polite to everyone, and hates to disagree with anything or anyone.

When I was younger (teen years) I had a pipe dream of moving to Finland. It seemed like it had many things I wanted in a country. Alas, upon looking into it, and realizing what the culture is like (which is as how you explained here), I would be miserable. While I love order, rules, hate chaos, and people knowing when to keep to themselves, I enjoy small talk a lot, I love politeness, I get put off when things are business only all the time, and the artistic side of things is what gives richness to the world. I have a feeling a lot of Fins would not like me. I'm too extroverted, excitable, and desiring to socialize in large groups.

You guys have given me two bands I adore though (HK119 and Femme En Fourrure). Keep churning that stuff out :D. Part of the reason I though it was as I saw in my minds eye is I was (wrongly) basing what it would be like from artists like these.

Mole

Permabanned
MBTI and Mind Control

Only persons have personalities. So only persons have personality types.

Nations are not persons so don't have personalities or personality types.

So fantasizing personality types for nations is pure fantasy, without any basis in reality.

So there is something wrong with a cult like mbti which deliberately fails to distinguish between fantasy and reality.

And confusing fantasy and reality is a time tested form of mind control.

This is a form of mind control used by many cults.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Only persons have personalities. So only persons have personality types.

Nations are not persons so don't have personalities or personality types.

So fantasizing personality types for nations is pure fantasy, without any basis in reality.

So there is something wrong with a cult like mbti which deliberately fails to distinguish between fantasy and reality.

This is a form of mind control used by many cults.
Ever been to a football match? Notice how one side of the crowd cheer for one team and vice versa? Now expand it a little.

I know you only come here to divert topics and be mystical but I'm sure that if you try you can get on board with this discussion in a constructive manner.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The latest thread derail was moved to Off-Topic Posts. Please stay on-topic, and take new topics to new or suitable resurrected threads.