• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New to the forum! (Anime-lovers help, please!)

Darling Wallflower

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9/4
Hello, everyone! I'm new to this forum and tho is my first post. I've been obsessed with the MBIT types for about a year now, and I've never even thought about joining a forum like this until now. (But now I can discuss my obsession with them with other people who share my interest instead if constantly bugging my uninterested friends. This is so exciting to me!)
Anyhow, I have a question for my fellow anime lovers. One of my all-time favorite animes is called D.N. Angel. Have any if you heard of it?
If so, please help me figure out who the main/supporting characters names are, please!

Daisuke Niwa,
Dark (Mousy),
Risa Harada,
Riku Harada,
Emiko Niwa,
Kosuke Niwa,
Daiki Niwa,
Towa (The Eternal Guide),
and last but not least,
Satoshi Hiwatari.

Thank you for your help!
-Wallflower

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hello and welcome. Don't know anything about anime, but I know there are people here who do :)

P.S. Cute username

P.P.S. The quote in your avi was in my signature for a while. Oscar Wilde is the man.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah the level of adorable here is pretty high. Here, I'll help you out, kid.
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] [MENTION=5583]Eruca[/MENTION] [MENTION=12223]Viridian[/MENTION]

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah the level of adorable here is pretty high. Here, I'll help you out, kid.
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] [MENTION=5583]Eruca[/MENTION] [MENTION=12223]Viridian[/MENTION]

I read this in my mentions area as The Great One Eruca.

Yeah b**** you know it. :happy2:

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=7254]Wind Up Rex[/MENTION]

I have never seen this anime so I really can't help the man out. Although I am flattered that you think that I'm adorable though.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=7254]Wind Up Rex[/MENTION]

I have never seen this anime so I really can't help the man out. Although I am flattered that you think that I'm adorable though.

Nah. I think you're otaku. Hence the summoning.