• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dollhouse

gromit

likes this
I have been watching this series over the holidays with my lil brother and would like to hear your thoughts on the characters.

Here are my best guesses but would love to hear if you agree or disagree and why.

Caroline: ENFP
Adelle: INTJ
Dominic: ISTJ
Topher: ENTP
Dr Saunders: INFJ
Boyd: ?
Paul Ballard: ISTP
Mellie: ISFJ

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Caroline: Definitely an anti-establish crusader for justice. ENFx, maybe, but I'd agree ENFP.
Adelle: I like NTJ for her. She's tough as nails and a cool customer.
Dominic: ISTJ. I could see that.
Topher: I'd say more likely INTP. He's kind of friend free, despite talking a lot about his areas of interest (which is an introverted trait).
Dr Saunders: I'd agree with INFJ
Boyd: I'd say FJ of some kind. He has a kind of compassionate solidity. Seems more quiet and practical, so I'd lean towards ISFJ.
Paul Ballard: I think he seems too emotionally oriented toward ISTP, and generally shows hard working, bull-headed stubbornness, rather than inspiration. I'd lean towards ISFJ for him, too.
Mellie: I'd agree with ISFJ (definitely an e2, as Mellie)

I realize there are a lot of FJs, but there it is.

gromit

likes this
Caroline: Definitely an anti-establish crusader for justice. ENFx, maybe, but I'd agree ENFP.
Adelle: I like NTJ for her. She's tough as nails and a cool customer.
Dominic: ISTJ. I could see that.
Topher: I'd say more likely INTP. He's kind of friend free, despite talking a lot about his areas of interest (which is an introverted trait).
Dr Saunders: I'd agree with INFJ
Boyd: I'd say FJ of some kind. He has a kind of compassionate solidity. Seems more quiet and practical, so I'd lean towards ISFJ.
Paul Ballard: I think he seems too emotionally oriented toward ISTP, and generally shows hard working, bull-headed stubbornness, rather than inspiration. I'd lean towards ISFJ for him, too.
Mellie: I'd agree with ISFJ (definitely an e2, as Mellie)

I realize there are a lot of FJs, but there it is.

Cool thanks for posting! I had kinda forgotten about this... ha! Yeah I could maybe see Paul Ballard as an F too... I got to the beginning of the second season and didn't really like the Paul/Echo dynamic, so, I haven't really gotten much further than that.

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cool thanks for posting! I had kinda forgotten about this... ha! Yeah I could maybe see Paul Ballard as an F too... I got to the beginning of the second season and didn't really like the Paul/Echo dynamic, so, I haven't really gotten much further than that.

I don't really like the Paul/Echo dynamic either: too creepy. But the whole series is about pushing the morally questionable and the creepy, so I wasn't too weirded out by that.

The show have some great characters though. I especially like Adelle and Topher. Also, I really like the range of the actors who play Sierra and Victor. They do a great job of seeming like very different characters with different imprints.

gromit

likes this
I don't really like the Paul/Echo dynamic either: too creepy. But the whole series is about pushing the morally questionable and the creepy, so I wasn't too weirded out by that.

The show have some great characters though. I especially like Adelle and Topher. Also, I really like the range of the actors who play Sierra and Victor. They do a great job of seeming like very different characters with different imprints.

Yes I like Adelle and Topher (and she is so sweet to him in the season 1 finale)!