• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chuck - TV Series

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What type are the cast members in Chuck? Do you think their character matches their type in reality?

Zachary Levi - Chuck Bartowski
Yvonne Strahovski - Sarah Walker
Joshua Gomez - Morgan Grimes
Vik Sahay -Lester Patel
Scott Krinsky - Jeff Barnes
Sarah Lancaster - Ellie Bartowski
Adam Baldwin - John Casey
Ryan McPartlin - Devon 'Captain Awesome' Woodcomb
Mark Christopher Lawrence - Big Mike
Bonita Friedericy - General Diane Beckman

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow... that's tough.

Chuck: (super well meaning, fairly inept in practice): I'd say INFP, despite his being a computer geek. Clearly he's emotionally driven and believes that doing what is "right" will always lead to a good result.
Sarah: (sex interest, about business, except when she isn't) xSTJ... fairly internal and rational, but with a soft underbelly. Character isn't as well defined as it might be, sometimes has an ISFP vibe when vulnerable.
Morgan(best friend, socially clueless, in the moment, yet inept): ENFP. he's always excited about his latest enthusiasm, and doesn't let convention stand in his way.
Elli: ESFJ. Warm and inclusive and trying to create a sense of family despite the chaos.
Awesome: ESTP. Hearty, sporty, not a lot going on internally.
Casey: ISTJ? Supposedly very "by the book", except often isn't in practice. Reacts in the moment, despite what "should" be done, which makes him seem xSTP at times.
Big Mike: xSFJ (clearly about the group and duty to same)
General Beckman: (hardass with a soft side) ESTJ? Hard to say... she's supposed to be tough, but often goes easy based on individual needs. Never been that convincing to me, since she is supposed to be scary, but always ends up not lowering the boom in practice.

Levi: Levi seems far more of a long range planner than his character in the show. Still, is clearly focused on making sure what he does reflects his values.

Yvonne: Having a hard time getting past the accent (didn't realize she wasn't a US native). Seems to be more into the cool fights (in that interview) than talking a lot about emotional meaning and motivation. Seems sensing and grounded.

Ryan: Amazed at how much he seems like his character. Doesn't seem terrifically verbal.

Adam: Seems to be warm but still buttoned down. I'd guess some kind of an SJ, but not based on much. I know he's said he's a small government libertarian, which I tend to associate more with Thinking (often NT or STJ), and has a very patriotic streak.