• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Joker

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
my friend is obsessed with the joker, and dresses like him for holloween. even if its not holloween he still dresses up as the joker. He's one of those joker groupies, if you will. He's also an enneagram 6 and a gun nut.

no fucking idea what he is. I suspect ESTP 6. If he was ENTP he probably wouldn't be so damn obsessed with playing "commando" with me when we were kids. He's one of the few people who share my taste in music and activities in just about everything.

Not sure where I why I'm not a joker groupie. I think the joker somehow resonates with E6's in some way.

I'll go with ESTP.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
[MENTION=16891]Sgt. Pepper[/MENTION]

Her shadow is ESTP because she is INFJ.

She said the joker is her shadow. She identifies with the joker because the joker is a part of her, its in her shadow. Her shadow is a part of her therefore she is a part of the joker and the joker is a part of her shadow is a part of her is her shadow. The joker tends to be a part of her shadow which is a part of her and that means that the joker resembles an aspect of her own psyche which she identifies with as her shadow.

In other words, if you looked at your shadow and your shadow had aspects of the joker, your shadow would probably be the joker therefore the joker is your shadow.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

[MENTION=16891]Sgt. Pepper[/MENTION]

Her shadow is ESTP because she is INFJ.

She said the joker is her shadow. She identifies with the joker because the joker is a part of her, its in her shadow. Her shadow is a part of her therefore she is a part of the joker and the joker is a part of her shadow is a part of her is her shadow. The joker tends to be a part of her shadow which is a part of her and that means that the joker resembles an aspect of her own psyche which she identifies with as her shadow.

In other words, if you looked at your shadow and your shadow had aspects of the joker, your shadow would probably be the joker therefore the joker is your shadow.

: 3

G

Ginkgo

Noland's Joker is ENTP imo. He generates a new narrative for his facial scars every time the situation permits, strategizes indirectly more than directly, and focuses more on far-reaching revolutionary anarchy than immediate goals. His approach seems N dominant, with any "ESTP" traits easily chalked up to the fact that he's simply a perceiver. He's just too damned whimsical, albeit in a twisted way.

However, I could see other iterations as ESTP more easily -- I'm open to that.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
actually I don't even know if that's correct. Is the INFJ shadow technically ESTJ?

ESTP is the INFJ's anima, and vice versa.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I'm trying to think about if I'm capable of pulling off the joker's twisted games.

My answer is yes. But I'd probably pull off something more closely related to the movie "saw" or the "Hunger Games."

DoctorCroupy#9

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, I get it.
So what type is The Joker?
He is SHADOW type.

^that's a complimentary haiku, containing the knowledge you two have bestowed upon me. Treasure it forever.