• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tea Leoni's type

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
What type do you think Tea* Leoni is?

* I'm skipping the accent on the e in Tea so that y'all can quote this if you want without your posts getting eaten... Or has the forum squashed that particular bug during my absence? :)

View attachment 2016

On Jay Leno in 2007 (9 minutes)
On Good Morning America in 2004 (6 minutes)
CBS Sunday Morning 2004? (9 minutes) - toward the end of this interview you get a good glimpse of her dynamic with husband David Duchovny

New York Times 2002
Self Magazine 1998 - talks about her marriage

---

I'm thinking she's an ENTJ. :yes:

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't know. What type description contains "bland actress from a bunch of bland movies" as a popular occupation?

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I think she's an introvert.
Maybe SP.

David Duchovy might be NT.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
I think she's an introvert.
Maybe SP.

Thanks for checking her out, rhinosaur. :) What makes you think she's I and SP?

(I'll state my reasons for my own typing of her as an ENTJ in a day or two, but I'd rather not get too invested in it before I've had some contrary input. ;))

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Dunno why, but I think of Captain Katherine Janeway when I watch those clips...

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Thanks for checking her out, rhinosaur. :) What makes you think she's I and SP?

Just a hunch.

Some specifics, now that I think about it:
In one interview she or David says that they both like to be alone. Her body language in the first interview suggests that she is uncomfortable with all the sudden, direct attention from the interview. Her language is very concrete.

However, my intuition about type is often wrong. Moreover, it is extremely difficult to type a person based on interviews, where they are deliberately building up their image to the audience.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, INTJ, ENFP, or SP. That narrows it down.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
intp or intj. Either way she seems very much an intuitive thinker.