• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Superheroes -- Incorporate Functions and Powers

rogue350

Raven (Teen Titans): has the power of empathy so should that Fe be one of her functions before she uses Fi.
My question is for certain abilities (like Raven's empathy) should they be expressed as functions as well? I'm trying to think of other examples but this seemed like the most applicable one considering Fe involves empathy rather than sympathy and empathy is actually Raven's power. Thoughts and opinions?

Jean Grey (X-Men) is a telepath and is very in tune to other peoples' feelings. Is this because she can read minds, feminine instincts, or her personality functions?

PLEASE don't say that these are super heroes and blah blah blah can't be typed blah blah blah unrealistic. I know that they are superheroes and that is the whole point of the thread. How do we incorporate superpowers into personality and mbti functions?