• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Dilbert Comic world?

Ilah

MBTI Type
INTJ
For the pointy haired boss: I think I would put an F instead of a T. His inability to understand logic - a regular theme of the comic - seems to showcase one of the major complaints Ts have with Fs. A T tries to explain things logically and the F does not get it.

Ilah

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think Wally and Dogbert are both ENTPs, but the latter has more ideal circumstances because he has no responsibilities and everyone thinks he's cute.

IXTJ

MBTI Type
IXTJ
I think Wally and Dogbert are both ENTPs, but the latter has more ideal circumstances because he has no responsibilities and everyone thinks he's cute.

Yeah, I can see this.... Wally is pretty extroverted. INTP didn't sit right with me. I think I will make this changes. They seem much more appropriate.

love the Dogbert comment!

What about Asok the Intern? I can't seem to type him... Introvert, obviously. Feeler, I think. What is the type of those who are uber-naive?

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
For the pointy haired boss: I think I would put an F instead of a T. His inability to understand logic - a regular theme of the comic - seems to showcase one of the major complaints Ts have with Fs. A T tries to explain things logically and the F does not get it.

Ilah

I think he's simply a stupid ESTJ- he has no natural empathy for others.

IXTJ

MBTI Type
IXTJ
I think he's simply a stupid ESTJ- he has no natural empathy for others.

An unhealthy T?

now I have to go change it again..... I am not sure I can see him as the perfect ESFJ host asking me every 5 minutes if "there is anything else you need?"

There is also that comic strip that is a classic about downsizing. The boss wants to put humor into it. So he takes a random employee and says "knock knock". The employee eagerly answers "who's there?". The boss says "not you anymore". I am thinking that is a T. Unless the humor aspect shows F'ness?

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
An unhealthy T?

now I have to go change it again..... I am not sure I can see him as the perfect ESFJ host asking me every 5 minutes if "there is anything else you need?"

There is also that comic strip that is a classic about downsizing. The boss wants to put humor into it. So he takes a random employee and says "knock knock". The employee eagerly answers "who's there?". The boss says "not you anymore". I am thinking that is a T. Unless the humor aspect shows F'ness?

That is precisely what my INTJ friend's humor is like- filled with caustic Te.