• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Aubrey Plaza

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

badger055

Permabanned
How so, if you don't mind me asking? Not in disagreement at all

Look at how she is describing the events to Conan with only dry facts when he said its like he's taking a police report. I do the same thing sometimes it's very Ti/Se. "Fuck you old people" inferior Fe with Se shocking type of humour. Looks introverted. Seems pretty obvious to me.

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I've seen her in interviews and I think she's a feeler who tries to look like a thinker because that's the face she is showing the audience. So I think she is INFP.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hotness!!!

I am going with ISTP>IXXP>>>>>>>other for now.

Saw her in Legion. Loved her acting. Thought she looked tomboyishly-beautiful in it. Googled some pics and videos and realized she looked extremely beautiful.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i get told that i look like her by strangers all the type irl if you're into that socionics VI hocus pocus. (i don't think we actually physically look much alike it's a vibe thing i guess.).

definitely some kind of IxxP. i think her humor is Ne aux as well.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
5:35 she got either ENFJ or INFJ on the test :reading:

assuming G is J and not P lol

Last edited:

Tomb1

ESI-Fi 6w7 sp/sx

tumblr_mjohy10X5J1rkey39o3_r1_500.gif

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I've seen her in interviews and I think she's a feeler who tries to look like a thinker because that's the face she is showing the audience. So I think she is INFP.

I agree with this.

I'm seeing emotional draws with neutral pushes, and speculative waves with definitive hones. I'm also seeing a draw-wave-hone-push order of the processes. So INFP.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I agree with this.

I'm seeing emotional draws with neutral pushes, and speculative waves with definitive hones. I'm also seeing a draw-wave-hone-push order of the processes. So INFP.

YouTube Correction, Aubrey Plaza is an ENFG... INFG?... ENFG... something like that.

But seriously though, I don't think she'd be an Fi-dom, ENFP makes more sense.

Boogie man

Da Voodoo
MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram

INTJ (NiTe) or ISFP (FiSe)

Anything else seems highly unlikely.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well duh but this thread is for typing her please keep it professional. :D

She reminds me of this half Portuguese girl I dated briefly in college. Hot damn.

I don't know what it is about Iran and Portugal but they seem to produce some top shelf beauties.

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ISTP. Definitely introverted. External Sensing - matter of fact and plain speaking in her communication, concerned with concrete facts. Backed up by Introverted thinking.

raskol

Aubrey Plaza was typed as NiTe-Ni by typologists using vultology.

Relying on the function stack, the flat joke would be a case of Ne nemesis or Fe trickster.