• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is Michio Kaku? (Professor of Theoretical Physics)

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Michio Kaku discusses alien communication, outer space, physics, the universe/multiverse, different dimensions and human perceptions. What type do you think he could be?

Short Video - Michio Kaku - Alien Communication and the Multiverse

Long Video - Dr. Michio Kaku Visions of the Future - The Quantum Revolution Documentary | HD

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was totes going to see a talk of his at my college with some friends, but the auditorium filled up! They filled up another room in the university center too, and had to turn away like 100 or more people. I was annoyed. But I'm happy theoretical physics is so popular. Now that I'm not in school I can watch some of his videos. :) When I do I'll try to type him no doubt.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Type = Attention whore.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Where are the aliens? I have yet to see one.
I have yet to be contacted by my great great grand children too.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Definite ENTP.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He's definitely not MY type.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Indeed, I don't see INTP 5w4 sx/sp either. ENTP perhaps resonates better, since he's uber-big on presenting all of this theoretical stuff.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No one wants to think people they don't like are their type.

Crackpot.
I haven't yet watched his videos, but I think that's a little harsh; some of his theories could be wack, but he must know what he's talking about as far as physics is concerned. And he does fill up college auditoriums.

PimpinMcBoltage

Enneagram
He does have a few interesting things, but isn't a universe the single existence that we all live under that I would call a "True Universe". What would you call the nature of something that is between that the true universe and the galaxy? It doesn't have to be just one thing between them too, I am oddly interested in that moreso than the alien stuff honestly.

The possibilities are interesting to contemplate though.

Anna Jorovic

MBTI Type
INTP
Definitely dominant Ne. I think ENFP is a good option, as he seems more Fi than Fe.