• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is the Devil?

What type is the Devil?

• INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

• INFJ

• ENFP

• ISTP

• ISFP

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My best guess: ISFJ (The Ultimate Type!) - He's a very warm-hearted guy, and his favorite word is "hahahahahahahahaha"!

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
What devil are we talking about? The one from the old testament?

Emotionalogic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Milton's Satan is a total INTJ. Ne, ti, and fe would all point towards wanting to work with God's plan (in the context of the story). Ne would accept that God is in everything and there's no way to escape him, but Satan, as a ni user, rejects that and assumes that his ideas are independent of the external world (God) and, because he is a ni-dom, are superior to them (he wants to shut out inferior se). Ti would see the logic of God's plan; Satan, as a te user, wants to replace it with a "better" plan of his own (which springs from his dominant ni). He applies these ideas to the world (via rebellion) with great intransigence and determination. Honestly, what ENTP would proclaim "its better to reign in hell than serve in heaven" to a gathering of followers? Te is clear. So is fi; a fe user would submit to God's love and try to live in harmony with the external world. As a ni-fi user, Satan wants to remain intellectually and emotionally independent, which drives the story forwards. An ENTP would give God lip, but wouldn't rebel and declare that he would "raise my throne above the stars of God". That takes a certain J stubborness and pride, as well as a certain inferior se obliviousness to reality in favor of ni visions (or, if you prefer, delusions :laugh:).

Last edited by a moderator:

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I agree. I'm thinking ENTP 7w8 sx/so.

Last edited by a moderator:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like the devil from Devil's advocate movie, so I'll vote for ENTJ. Come on, all the bad guys are ENTJs, why are we typing him?

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I like the devil from Devil's advocate movie, so I'll vote for ENTJ. Come on, all the bad guys are ENTJs, why are we typing him?

I'm the hand up Mona Lisa's skirt...

I'm a surprise Kevin... :devil:

S

Society

the bible's devil? probably an angry ISTP...

a more interesting question - what type is this devil:
?

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I was under the impression all evil beings were INTJs. ;) *runs and hides*