• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Denise Richards

alicia91

ISTJ?

I've been watching her show It's Complicated, heard her on a radio interview this week and I'm convinced that she's:

*an obvious S-type - very concrete language, not intellectual, etc.
* has a Directive style
* seems like a Guardian (though she COULD be a similar SP type like ISTP, I suppose)
* I'm getting a T vibe

I couldn't get a handle on E versus I but in several interviews she's said that she's very Introverted so I guess, that's it.

When I heard her on the radio I was really surprised by how blunt, direct and no-nonsense she was. Very different from most actresses. Had a good sense of humor though.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
ISFJ. She doesn't strike me at all as a thinker. I'm a feeler and blunt so that's not really a determining factor.

alicia91

ISFJ was my first thought but I reconsidered because she doesn't have a "Behind-the-Scences" Interaction Style nor is she "Informing." She's so bossy and demanding of others - and outspoken about it, that at also had thought she was E but apparently she claims to be very I.

But I guess she could be a ISFJ who has developed these qualities.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
lmao you haven't met my ISFJ mother have you? ;)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Posting pics for...more careful...research..possibilities...

denise_richards4.jpg

Denise_Richards001.jpg

Denise-Richards-Biography-4.jpg

Yes, um..very ISFJ eyes...definitely... :whistling:

alicia91

lmao you haven't met my ISFJ mother have you?

Nope. ;) So she's not the stereoptypical ISFJ 'sacrifical lamb' type? LOL

Yes, um..very ISFJ eyes...definitely

That's the most in-depth analysis ever. LOL Except at Socionics they have Denise as an ENFP based on her body shape/head or some other nonsense.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Nope. ;) So she's not the stereoptypical ISFJ 'sacrifical lamb' type? LOL

That's the most in-depth analysis ever. LOL Except at Socionics they have Denise as an ENFP based on her body shape/head or some other nonsense.

:) Actually, my mom is ISFJ too, and although she definitely had the "sacrificial lamb" tendencies around both her mom (ESTJ) and my father (INTJ), both very controlling, she can also be quite obnoxious herself and plenty "bossy and demanding of others" when she is around people who don't take charge before she can do that.

alicia91

Interesting. I don't know any ISFJs so I guess I'm not familiar with them. When typing people I tend to use Berens work, but then I guess the Directive/Informative styles are not a good way to judge type if both your moms are more Directive?

Are your moms like this?

YouTube - Denise Richards E2 [ Part 2 of 4 ]

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
She sounds like a complete ISFJ

J's are directive by nature.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Honestly, she's too stupid to be a thinker unless she's a dumb thinker. It's happens. :rolleyes:

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
A stupid T would be much more callous than she is.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I agree. I haven't watched her show because it's seems mind numbing and I don't care about her but thankfully for her there are people like Jeff in the world that will watch her no matter what she says. ;)

alicia91

J's are directive by nature.

Interesting. Berens has - INFJ, ENFJ, INTJ, ENTJ, ISTJ, ESTJ, ISTP and ESTP as Directing. The others - Informing.

Honestly, she's too stupid to be a thinker unless she's a dumb thinker.

I didn't realize that Ts are supposed to be smarter. She seems pretty smart to me - can't act for shit, latches onto a star, gets herself pregant, marries, gets pregant again during a reconsiliation - now gets over $100,000 a month from her ex. Ok she had to put up with a lot but for 3 years worth of trouble - she's set herself up for life. Don't know how she's score on an IQ test - but her type of smarts probably means more anyhow. Not that impressed with her....

Usehername

On a mission
I didn't realize that Ts are supposed to be smarter.

They're not. All Ts do is pay more attention/give more weight to their thoughts than to their values. Perhaps Ts are more likely to enjoy studying more "intellectual" pursuits, however, I'd bet that's only a mild correlation if one exists.

Also,
an obvious S-type - very concrete language, not intellectual, etc.
even though you yourself are an S type I feel like chastising you for describing S types as "non intellectual" :)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Blak is Wak

EDIT : How can i tell Ti from Si eyes