• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

American Horror Story: Coven

mako

MBTI Type
ENTP
Anybody else a fan of this show?

This is my first post, so apologies for not having any guesses myself, I'm nowhere near versed enough in mbti yet to make any educated ones, but I'd be interested to see what you guys think!

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I still don't think characters have developed enough to know their MBTI type, but I'll try:
Fiona Goode - ENTJ 8w7 so/sx
Misty Day - ISFJ
Myrtle Snow -INTJ
Spalding - ISTP
Madame Delphine LaLaurie - ESTJ
Madison Montgomery - ESFP
I have no idea about others

Murrdogg

Anybody else a fan of this show?

This is my first post, so apologies for not having any guesses myself, I'm nowhere near versed enough in mbti yet to make any educated ones, but I'd be interested to see what you guys think!

I like the show.

Fiona: ENTJ 8w7
Misty Day: XXFJ
Spalding: ISTP
Madison: ESxP 7w8 or 8w7 (My Favorite)
Zoe: INFx

I don't know about the others.

mako

MBTI Type
ENTP
I still don't think characters have developed enough to know their MBTI type, but I'll try:
Fiona Goode - ENTJ 8w7 so/sx
Misty Day - ISFJ
Myrtle Snow -INTJ
Spalding - ISTP
Madame Delphine LaLaurie - ESTJ
Madison Montgomery - ESFP
I have no idea about others

Interesting you see Misty as an I.
As I said, I'm a beginner so I could be way off! But I pegged her as more of an E. She struck me as somebody who desperately doesn't want to be alone, and is uncomfortable spending time alone. She is constantly reaching to people; bonding quickly with Zoe, clinging to Kyle after he had stayed with her for a few days. Even the very first scene we saw her in, engaged in a religious sermon, seems to highlight her desire to be around people, even people who seem to share vastly different views from her. I'm going by assumption from what we were presented with that this group were a highly devout, even fanatical group of Christians, fanatical enough to burn her on a stake, and from what we've seen, Misty doesn't seem to share much, if anything, in common with such a group. She appears to be of a much more spiritual, nature-based persuasion, yet she attempted to mingle with them anyway. Plus there was her quote of (paraphrasing) "A person isn't their best self until they find their tribe. I just haven't found mine."

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Interesting you see Misty as an I.
As I said, I'm a beginner so I could be way off! But I pegged her as more of an E. She struck me as somebody who desperately doesn't want to be alone, and is uncomfortable spending time alone. She is constantly reaching to people; bonding quickly with Zoe, clinging to Kyle after he had stayed with her for a few days. Even the very first scene we saw her in, engaged in a religious sermon, seems to highlight her desire to be around people, even people who seem to share vastly different views from her. I'm going by assumption from what we were presented with that this group were a highly devout, even fanatical group of Christians, fanatical enough to burn her on a stake, and from what we've seen, Misty doesn't seem to share much, if anything, in common with such a group. She appears to be of a much more spiritual, nature-based persuasion, yet she attempted to mingle with them anyway. Plus there was her quote of (paraphrasing) "A person isn't their best self until they find their tribe. I just haven't found mine."

F types are usually people oriented, most of all Fe types (xxFJs) need to help others. I think she's classical Si+Fe type, might be aslo an INFJ, but it's less likely.

mako

MBTI Type
ENTP
F types are usually people oriented, most of all Fe types (xxFJs) need to help others. I think she's classical Si+Fe type, might be aslo an INFJ, but it's less likely.

Ah, I see! Out of curiosity, could you say why you peg her as an I over an E, so I can see where I went wrong?

MBTI Type
ENFP
Misty: ENFP, She hates being alone.She just had to be. She loves the world and beauty in it, the world was just draining her. And she is such a natural free spirit, very bubbly and wants fun and fulfillment. Can't really handle stressful situations. strong FI She just went a little crazy because she couldn't really be the free spirit she wanted to be. 7w4

Myrtle: ESTJ, she knows what is logical and best and will do anything to fulfill the duty or cause, good or bad.

Zoey: ISFP, she knows her place and will take leadership roles and will be refined most of her time, internally focusing on her feelings.

Coredila: ISFJ: Wanted the best for the coven, and wanted it moralized and a family type atmosphere.

Fiona: ENTJ ALL THE WAY

Marie Laveau: INFJ/ENFJ presents herself as an ENFJ but is truly a INFJ

Madison Montgomery: ESTP, she sucked a an actress...constantly looking for thrills super miserable over dramatic to others but doesn't feel emotion 1w3 very selfish. has sex like no other.

Queenie: INTP

Kyle: ENFP, who turns into an INFJ.

Delphine LaLaurie: a fucked up ISFJ

Sunny Ghost

Coven was campy compared to Murder House and Asylum. It also seemed to really lack focus. Started off well, and then got really boring, and slapped together an ending.

However...

Fiona: ENTJ/ESTJ
Cordelia: ISFJ
Zoe: I guess ISFP. There wasn't a lot of focus on her.
Madison: ESFP or ESTP. Def Se-dom.
Queenie: Also wasn't developed enough. She was outspoken and tended to push other's away.
Kyle: Maybe an SP of some sort before the bus accident. He was basically a pet and devoid of emotion.
Delphine Lalaurie: SJ of some sort. Maybe ESTJ. IDK.
Marie Laveau: I agree with xNFJ.
Nan: Can people with down syndrome be typed?
The Axeman: ISTP maybe
Misty Day: INFP
Spalding: ...

MBTI Type
ENFP
Spalding: ISTJ...? a one severely bullied in middle school

Misty: ENFP, INFPs would't of stuck around for the torment ENFPs see into people more and give second chances way more often. The INFP will do anything to stick to their ideals, Or I think she could of been a damaged INFP with ENFP tendencies out of desperation. And misty kicked Madison's ass in a ENFP fashion.

IT'S HARD TO GET INTO CHARACTERS THIS SEASON SINCE IDEAS JUMPED AROUND CRAZILY.