• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Reservoir Dogs(and other Tarantino movies)

Sling

MBTI Type
N358
This should be fun. :D

Here's what I think:

Mr.White(Keitel)----------ENFJ
Mr.Pink(Buscemi)---------ENXP
Mr.Blonde(Madsen)-------ISTP
Eddie(Penn)--------------ESTP
Mr.Orange(Roth)----------IXFX

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I always took Tim Roth to be ISTP (man, he was so hot....)

As much as I'd like to claim the coolness of Harvey for the ENFJ camp, I'd say ISTJ. Totally agree with your call on Chris Penn.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I simply can't believe I STILL haven't seen this film and Pulp Fiction is like a favorite of mine.

Sling

MBTI Type
N358

As much as I'd like to claim the coolness of Harvey for the ENFJ camp, I'd say ISTJ. Totally agree with your call on Chris Penn.

Hmm..He is definitely seems like an I. It could be him actually being an I, or just being quiet out of saying something to expose himself.

But no, Mr.White an ISTJ? No way. He is definitely an F of some kind. Im going to watch the movie over again and see if I get anything else. Though Im really starting to think SF.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Let me know what your research reveals, Professor Sling. :)

I watched that movie ONE TIME way back when it first came out for the sake of my Tim Roth crush, but WHOA. Blood-eeeeee. Never again. I'm too sensitive to that kinda gore.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I simply can't believe I STILL haven't seen this film and Pulp Fiction is like a favorite of mine.

Gosh! You haven’t lived!

I'd say Mr Orange was definitely a SP.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

And then I remember him in Rob Roy, bragging, "Love is a dung hill, Betty, and I am but a cock that climbs upon it to crow!"

:wubbie:

That is scary.
As soon as I read it, I was like, uh huh.

Oh, dude, you lost the beat. :(

You've seen Kill Bill, I'll assume at least that much?