• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Madonna

Madonna

• ESTP

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • ISTP

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • ESFP

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • ISFP

• ESTJ

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

• ISFJ

• ENFP

• INFP

• ENFJ

• INFJ

• ENTP

• INTP

• ENTJ

• INTJ

• Total voters

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
CUNT is more fitting, but if it has to be mbti letters, ESTJ is probably right.

AW Dee, and she is who i was gonna replace Carmen with in the typec film thread :smile:

I actually quite like Madonna, I'd go with ENTJ though...ESTJ is possible but it dosn't add up to me.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
definitely 3w4 Sx/So
I voted ESFP. I think she uses Fi

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I think I said ESTP in the past, but something about her demeanor pushes me toward a Te-dominant or -auxiliary type.

Still love her though. :D

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
definitely 3w4 Sx/So
I voted ESFP. I think she uses Fi

Fi has really a few place in her decision making process, if it has any. She absolutely NOT a Feeler.

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
My dad went to high school with Madonna. I should ask him.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
<3 Madonna.

My dad would blast "Rain" and "Frozen" on the stereo and I would sing along to those songs. Good old memories.

For memories' sake, I have these 10+ years old songs (Rain is 20 years old, 2 years older than me lol) on my RAZR and if that makes me the least cool kid on the block, I don't care. It's still good music and it's way better than the crap that Katy Perry and her ilk can ever come up with. And the fact that I can be all nostalgic with the songs. lol