• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Madonna

Madonna

• ESTP

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • ISTP

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • ESFP

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • ISFP

• ESTJ

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

• ISFJ

• ENFP

• INFP

• ENFJ

• INFJ

• ENTP

• INTP

• ENTJ

• INTJ

• Total voters

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Compare Erotica years (1992-1994) and her Ray of Light years (1998-2000). Then compare American Life (2003-2005) and MDNA (2012-).

Look at this video, she's being completely ignorant of the rules that are in place and freely cusses in front of national TV despite David telling her repeatedly not to. Se + Fe.

When Fe is granted too powerful a position in the ESTP's cognitive hierarchy, she may overreact to perceived displays of disloyalty, and feel especially inclined to aggressively counteract this perceived betrayal through an increasingly disturbing series of oneupmanship games. Without a strong Ti perspective to balance out the subjective world, the SeFe loop ESTP can become entirely too wrapped up in the opinions of others, struggling constantly to balance her social image as cool and exciting (Se) against the moral and ethical expectations of her peers (Fe). When the two meet head on without the aid of auxiliary Ti, often the only solution that occurs to the beleaguered ESTP is to further increase her externalized displays of status and power, indulging in aimless hedonism and overreacting to the slightest loss of approval among her peer group. Trapped between her role as trend-setting entertainer and the increasingly uncomfortable realization that her life requires more externalized ethical structure, the SeFe ESTP may experience substantial difficulty in finding any cohesive balance between these disparate sides of her personality.

It's all over in that video.

She's more restrained here. I don't think this is Fi because she doesn't speak about static moral values.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That being said, I hate her new single off MDMA. It's so... elementary and immature compared to Ray of Light.

The latter was beautifully Se/Ni. The fast and catchy beats accompanied by figurative language was just harmony. The former? Well, it's just annoying.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
In response to ^ video, she's an sx/so e34 istp being interviewed by an e54 intj.

Doesn't really bludgeon him with Se like an estp would.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
No, she's not an ISFP. I'd guess ESTJ, going by her demeanor.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is Madonna an ISFP?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! ESTP!!

madonna has plenty of soft side. she's warm, sexual and friendly

Yes, like many ESTPs. Females ESTPs are often warm , sexual and friendly, but come off first and above all as masculine "guy's girls" who are prone to kill anyone who block their way. You can see that with others famous ESTP women like Meryl Streep, Angelina Jolie, Milla Jovovich, Amy Winehouse or Sandra Bernhard. And probably Lady Gaga too.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She was more that way especially when younger. “I have the same goal I've had ever since I was a girl. I want to rule the world.” I don't think any ISFP says except if they're joking. She's actually serious.

Yes, and for the same reasons, that's why Lady Gaga is not an ISFP either, but probably an ESTP too.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
madonna has plenty of soft side. she's warm, sexual and friendly

madonna's an ice cold domineering bitch and that's her appeal.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
madonna's an ice cold domineering bitch and that's her appeal.

of course she has a cold and icy side, she's a 3w4

that said, I don't think she's domineering at all, she seems quite friendly and personable to me

R

Riva

She's ISTP for me -

I am going to type her as an ISTP.

Yyes she has that do it with a bang, get things done, who gives a fuck (though gives a fuck), shock affect persona which is famous for xSTPs. Especially for ESTPs.

But there is also something distant warm and personable. It comes in waves from time to time which is more introverted than extroverted.

There is something in her which says introverted but extroverted. Now that's ISTP.

So she's ISTP for me.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just... no.

She's not Fi anything. No.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
of course she has a cold and icy side, she's a 3w4

that said, I don't think she's domineering at all, she seems quite friendly and personable to me

What appears to you may not be seen as the same to others.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What appears to you may not be seen as the same to others.

I am aware of this notice I said I think as opposed to she is I am aware of this.

oh and 3w4s are universally described as having an icy, detached, aloof side to them when they are contemplating or under stress.

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Madonna

E- is a definite, is bossy, demanding, aggressive

N- Body movement doesn't seem fluid enough for S, depends heavily on choreographed step-by-step movement

T- Calculating, logical, detached, cool doesn't seem to have a sensitive bone in her body

J- On top of things, ambitious , values the dollar above the art

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP 3w4 Sx/So

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Madonna

E- is a definite, is bossy, demanding, aggressive

N- Body movement doesn't seem fluid enough for S, depends heavily on choreographed step-by-step movement

T- Calculating, logical, detached, cool doesn't seem to have a sensitive bone in her body

J- On top of things, ambitious , values the dollar above the art

none of this means anything. what cognitive functions does she use? she is not an SJ, she does not use Si, she uses lots of Se, Fe and a little bit of Ti. she is ambitious because she is a 3. not all ambitious people are Js

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
She's not an SJ , she's an NJ typical Megalomaniac , High Ego, she's way too calculating to be an ESTP, she's in control of everything from business ventures, brand

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Madonna is an ESTP.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's not an SJ , she's an NJ typical Megalomaniac , High Ego, she's way too calculating to be an ESTP, she's in control of everything from business ventures, brand

plenty of NJs can be megalomaniac, high ego, calculating and business savvy (particularly ESTPs)

F

figsfiggyfigs

CUNT is more fitting, but if it has to be mbti letters, ESTJ is probably right.