• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Madonna

Madonna

• ESTP

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • ISTP

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • ESFP

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • ISFP

• ESTJ

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

• ISFJ

• ENFP

• INFP

• ENFJ

• INFJ

• ENTP

• INTP

• ENTJ

• INTJ

• Total voters

KDude

It's interesting though. I'm intrigued now that she pointed it out..

I will say that Socionics has subtype theories that easily turn a lot of ESTPs into ESTj-Si. They tend to be gregarious, and have a loud or physical presence about them, but they don't have the typical tendencies of socionics Se.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is Madonna an ISFP?

she's typed almost everywhere as ESTP, but she seems ISFP to me. her performance repertoire is blatantly ESTP, but her IRL personality seems much more sweet, nurturing and low key like an ISFP.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nope, not ISFP.

Not all ESTp(s) or ESTPs for that matter are LOUD and OBNOXIOUS and <insert stereotype here>.

When asked about Eva Peron notice how she let out a breath. When Dr. Sawyer pointed out how she "took it in a bit" when asked to describe, she let out an awkward laugh and her first defense was that she has done extensive research about her.

I would think Fi types' first reaction would be to describe how emotionally connected she is to the character.

Just because she's low key and looks like an ISFP it doesn't mean SHE IS ONE.

Ti-ESTp 3w4 sx/so

MBTI is so effingly vague.

KDude

If I were to guess an F type for her, it'd still be one somewhat close to ESTP (like ESFP or ENFJ).

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nope, not ISFP.

+1

Not all ESTp(s) or ESTPs for that matter are LOUD and OBNOXIOUS and <insert stereotype here>.

:hifive:

Most people have no idea how reserved we can be. It is perhaps one of our greatest gifts, to be able to sit amongst a group of people, taking in all we can about our surroundings, the conversations at hand, and the non-vocalized cues/motives of those in our vicinity, and when we deem the right moment has arrived, to jump into the swing of things applying what we've learned via passive observation to become socially conversant in a short amount of time. Such feats are not possible if you go into a room with all guns blazing.

When asked about Eva Peron notice how she let out a breath. When Dr. Sawyer pointed out how she "took it in a bit" when asked to describe, she let out an awkward laugh and her first defense was that she has done extensive research about her.

I would think Fi types' first reaction would be to describe how emotionally connected she is to the character.

Exactly. I think that the ESTP implementation of "empthy" is different than for most people, especially strong "Fi" personalities.

I've been accused as being a person who is deficient in empathy, and to such claims I have replied "No I'm not, just because I'm not exhibiting emotional distress does not mean I'm devoid of empathy."

Our feelings run deep, we just don't wear them on our sleeves.

Just because she's low key and looks like an ISFP it doesn't mean SHE IS ONE.

Haa Haa, nice. True! :)

MBTI is so effingly vague.

Yep. :newwink:

:solidarity:

-Alex

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Nope, not ISFP.

Yes, but Madonna can be pretty obnoxious. If you've ever watched her during some of her world tours, she's pretty brash towards her fans, calling them motherfuckers and bitches, among other epithets.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, but Madonna can be pretty obnoxious. If you've ever watched her during some of her world tours, she's pretty brash towards her fans, calling them motherfuckers and bitches, among other epithets.

Billy Corgan from "Smashing Pumpkins" has referred to an arena full of clouds as "Motherfuckers!"
So, It seems like being brash and using profane language towards one's fans is not solely an ESTP phenomenon.
Celebrity performers live weird lives. I don't know that their reaction to the weirdness in their lives can be attributed to their MBTI type.

KDude

She was more that way especially when younger. “I have the same goal I've had ever since I was a girl. I want to rule the world.” I don't think any ISFP says except if they're joking. She's actually serious.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

That would actually be my second guess for her also (with strong tert Se); I think ESTP & ENTJ may be confused more than people would think.

However, I think she is ESTP.

Think of the dom function over the demeanor....does she really seem like a Fi-dom? Se fits her much better, IMO.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This doesn't change my opinion much. ESTP. Definitely not ISFP.

iris.moon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
I can't stand her. And I agree, she's an ESTP probably.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hell no, isfp's can be rebellious and all that but they still have a soft, gentle side to them regardless. madonna doesn't have that at all. estp. compare her to someone like rihanna.

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
So, I see her as ESTP, but I'm having a hard time seeing her as Sx/So. Having watched her in various interviews, she seems somewhat uncomfortable with publicity despite being known as a provocateur. Maybe she's Sx/Sp?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hell no, isfp's can be rebellious and all that but they still have a soft, gentle side to them regardless. madonna doesn't have that at all. estp. compare her to someone like rihanna.

madonna has plenty of soft side. she's warm, sexual and friendly

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
madonna has plenty of soft side. she's warm, sexual and friendly

Which years are you referring to?

Post 1998, after her discovery of Kabbalah she's noticeably more restrained. I wouldn't call that Fi though; I'd call that ESTP realizing Ni. Which part of her speech conveys her moral stance towards things? Right vs. wrong etc, staying true to yourself?

I'd hardly call her multiple images (especially her different albums) "staying true to yourself". She even stated that she does not like repeating herself (in terms of her different albums, the tune and the image she is giving).

What can we conclude from this? She hasn't got a tinge of Fi.