• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

15 year old Genius: Who's gonna claim him?

S

Stansmith

I'm a bit late. He was mentioned in my Film production course, of all places.

INTJ or INTP? :newwink:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He has a kind of funny gay-ness to his voice, which really doesn't sound like the rational aura of Ti. And I also don't see him being a really random kind of kid like an Ne would be, so that coupled with his whole vision for the future seems like INTJ.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm detecting lots of Fe, Ti, and Ni. I think he's an ENFJ.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He looks so much like my brother--same age and hair + similar facial structure--that it's kind of surreal. Anyway, the most recent video makes me even more convinced that he's an ENFJ. The only other types I would really consider are INFJ and ENTP.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Either ENFJ or INFJ. He has some ass facial expressions. I would go with ENFJ simply because he seems like an extrovert.