• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The "Peaky Blinders" characters

napo_leon

First of all, Peaky Blinders is a top-notch mini-series and a must-see for all crime drama fans (well everyone should watch it). I'd like to know your take of the characters.
Tommy Shelby: INTJ
Aunt Polly: ESTJ
Arthur Shelby: ESTP
Ada Shelby: ESFP
Chief Inspector Campbell: ESTJ
Grace Burgess:INFJ

decisionsdecisions

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
First of all, Peaky Blinders is a top-notch mini-series and a must-see for all crime drama fans (well everyone should watch it). I'd like to know your take of the characters.
Tommy Shelby: INTJ
Aunt Polly: ESTJ
Arthur Shelby: ESTP
Ada Shelby: ESFP
Chief Inspector Campbell: ESTJ
Grace Burgess:INFJ

I've watched this brilliant drama too, and your typing of the characters seem just along the lines of what I was thinking.

What about Bill Kimber? And his assistance?

napo_leon

Bill Kimber is, in my opinion, a stereotypical ESTP gangster.
His assistant I think could be an INTP.