• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Intuitive connection - Chris Pine and Elizabeth Banks

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post this video of Chris Pine and Elizabeth Banks being interviewed for a movie. Thought it really demonstrates a great intuitive connection between two intuitives. They really seem to be in sync with each other and almost reading each others minds. It's also a pretty funny interview!

What types do people think they are at a guess? From what I've seen in past movies and here, I'd say Chris Pine's ENFP, Elizabeth Banks possibly ENTP?

On the flipside, if anyone (at all) has seen it, The Tourist is a good demonstration of poor chemistry between an Intuitive (Johnny Depp) and a Sensor (Angelina Jolie).

Here's a clip:

Watch the whole movie to get a better idea, they seem on completely different planets. No spark or shared emotions.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh i love this whole thread idea! wait...is it an idea? i mean...are you wanting more of it?

in any case. i know what you mean how obvious that connection either is or isn't.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I very much agree about Johnny and Angelina... Bad couple type for a movie, you can literaly see that those would never get along in real life. Anyway I want to point out, even though I am just like Johnny Depp an INFP, I get along extremly great with ESFPs. Most of my friends are ESFPs.

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
sure lady x, if you find videos in the same vein post 'em!

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
And Polly, yeah I don't think it's impossible for N's and S's to connect well... I connect pretty well with my step dad who's Istj. but it's more unusual.

I'm a writer and the vast majority of writers I work with are N's (though I think my profession has less variation in personality type than others). We all seem fairly connected just by virtue of our intuitive natures.