• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is Kate Middleton?

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESFJ? (and wills ISTJ and harry ESTP)

Oh seriously? Haha, my bad :) I feel like ENFPs go through cycles of go-go-go socializing and then, something strikes them and they withdraw and ponder extensively. Then, when they're done thinking and are ready to come back out, they come back swinging. True or false?

my mum was telling me just yesterday that when i was 3-4 years old i'd play with the other kids just fine, but after awhile i'd isolate myself. i was fascinated by things and people but i also needed alone-space. i liked hearing that, because i'm also like that now. too much and it's overwhelming.

My isfj sister out talks me all day long. She's a sweetheart tho.

coincidence, i think my sister is also ISFJ! one question: have you ever had communication issues? because me and my sis can hang out for a couple of days or so and like each other, but it's very easy for us to offend one another, without wanting too. i think it's an Fe-Fi spark. thanks :D

True for me.

My ISFJ sis is one of the funnest, sweetest, funniest people I know. Just a little shout out since we're on the subject.

wow you too? one question: is she the youngest? i wonder if there is a ENFP oldest sister- ISFJ younger sister pattern here

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=13377]pinkgraffiti[/MENTION] I'm the oldest and she's the middle child. Our little sister is an ISTJ.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm younger actually but our dynamic is kind of like I'm the older one in some weird indescribably way.

And yeah we have communication issues. We get along great and have always been close but we often have separate conversations while talking.

There a certain thing that bothers me.. More like offends me that I've noticed isfjs do... That I feel like I won't really ever learn to love... But I guess everyone has their own shit and that's alright.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There a certain thing that bothers me.. More like offends me that I've noticed isfjs do... That I feel like I won't really ever learn to love... But I guess everyone has their own shit and that's alright.

what do you mean?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what do you mean?

This whole thing where I feel like everyone always has to cater to their wishes. Like where to eat or what time... Like in groups it seems everyone else is always so flexible but it always ends up that everyone has to end up accommodating them for some stupid reason. It bugs the shit out if me when I stop to think about it.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This whole thing where I feel like everyone always has to cater to their wishes. Like where to eat or what time... Like in groups it seems everyone else is always so flexible but it always ends up that everyone has to end up accommodating them for some stupid reason. It bugs the shit out if me when I stop to think about it.

oh gosh, i totally forgot about that! my sister's gotten way better about that, but growing up i hated it! she was always making dramatic protests about going wherever we were going or eating whatever we were eating. i remember getting jealous that she always got attention because of her demands and i just went with the flow and felt overlooked. of course, being an ENFP kid, i got plenty of attention, haha. but i never got how she got off thinking everyone needed to bow to her wants. my ISTJ sister can be that way too, but she just gets pissed and shuts down rather than the flamboyant emotional displays my ISFJ sister would put on.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
oh gosh, i totally forgot about that! my sister's gotten way better about that, but growing up i hated it! she was always making dramatic protests about going wherever we were going or eating whatever we were eating. i remember getting jealous that she always got attention because of her demands and i just went with the flow and felt overlooked. of course, being an ENFP kid, i got plenty of attention, haha. but i never got how she got off thinking everyone needed to bow to her wants. my ISTJ sister can be that way too, but she just gets pissed and shuts down rather than the flamboyant emotional displays my ISFJ sister would put on.
my isfj friend in college was pretty flexible about where to eat but if you didn't come to her performances or watch movies with her when she wanted to, she would have a meltdown. "i'm sorry, i have an exam tomorrow" would be met with a dramatic display. silliness.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

oh yeah yours too? haha after i posted i was like hmm i've maybe known 3 or 4 who do that but two who do it all the time or that i'm close enough to for it to drive me crazy so maaaayyybe it's not an isfj thing but it really feels like it is. it's all intertwined with their martyrdom too i think...like oh woe is me i have to do such n such you guys wouldn't believe how hard it is for me and since you all have it so easy its only fair that you all schedule this whole event around me.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
oh yeah yours too? haha after i posted i was like hmm i've maybe known 3 or 4 who do that but two who do it all the time or that i'm close enough to for it to drive me crazy so maaaayyybe it's not an isfj thing but it really feels like it is. it's all intertwined with their martyrdom too i think...like oh woe is me i have to do such n such you guys wouldn't believe how hard it is for me and since you all have it so easy its only fair that you all schedule this whole event around me.

It's the Si dominance...

They have such a focus on how things affect their internal sensations that they genuinely, entirely, and irrationally believe that anything that rubs them the wrong way must be wrong/evil/bad, and the opposite right/beneficent/good. It's understandable, to a degree, as shit that rubs them the wrong way really does, in a sense, negatively affect them more than it would most other people. Almost as if they have a lower pain tolerance (or higher pain reactivity) (they actually report disproportionately high levels of chronic pain). It's just also a pain in the ass, cuz there ain't nuthin objective about it.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah it's weird esfjs aren't that way at all fme

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Dominance really is that important...

I know an ESTJ, tho, who is so obnoxious in certain Si-ish kinda ways...

And ESFJs, including my mom, often have this whole FeSi thing about those who are "weird" that always rubs me the wrong way.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
my mum was telling me just yesterday that when i was 3-4 years old i'd play with the other kids just fine, but after awhile i'd isolate myself. i was fascinated by things and people but i also needed alone-space. i liked hearing that, because i'm also like that now.
yup! i think it's an enfp thing. my mom says that i never liked people and was never interested in mixing with others much. i think she meant i don't like being forced to interact with new people for too long. i love people, and i am interested in others. i have a diverse group of friends and am fairly connected socially. but i'm usually happier on my own or with a trusted member of the inner circle.