• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Eureka characters

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Anyone else catch the first seasons of Eureka?

I saw it as an entire town of Intuitive types into which one Sensing character, Sheriff Carter, is introduced. And he so clearly demonstrates the genius practicality of the Sensing function. There's a rocket about to launch on a destructive course and while the scientists brainstorm how to reprogram it in the remaining countdown minutes, Carter gets in his truck and rams it off-course. Or, while the scientists despair that they can't ID a license plate, Carter shades the ticket pad someone else used and can see the license #. And the town quickly figures out they need him.

Carter: ESTJ, a typical type for law enforcement but anything but stereotyped in this show.

edcoaching

The Grey Badger

MBTI Type
INTP
Anyone else catch the first seasons of Eureka?

I saw it as an entire town of Intuitive types into which one Sensing character, Sheriff Carter, is introduced. And he so clearly demonstrates the genius practicality of the Sensing function. There's a rocket about to launch on a destructive course and while the scientists brainstorm how to reprogram it in the remaining countdown minutes, Carter gets in his truck and rams it off-course. Or, while the scientists despair that they can't ID a license plate, Carter shades the ticket pad someone else used and can see the license #. And the town quickly figures out they need him.

Carter: ESTJ, a typical type for law enforcement but anything but stereotyped in this show.

edcoaching

I loved it! I'm really, really sorry it's off the air. Yes; Carter was a breath of fresh air in that crazy town.